Bought new Logans today!!! oh oh!

danman

Re: Bought new Logans today!!! oh oh!
« Reply #20 on: 9 Jun 2011, 01:09 am »
The Summit X is certainly a better speaker and extremely dynamic. Would of liked to have heard the comparison to the Em-ESL

95Dyna

« Reply #21 on: 12 Jun 2011, 07:47 pm »
I've had the Summit X on my very short list to replace my Infinity 9 Kappas.  I've listened to many competitors in their price range and they were the only speaks that were clearly enough better sounding to justify the cost of replacing the Infinitys.  I'm talking B & W 802 Diamonds, Thiel 3.7, Revel Ultima Studio 2 among others. Heard them with the MAC 501's.  This is good to hear, congrats and enjoy  :thumb:

Jazzman53

• Jazzman's DIY Electrostatic Loudspeaker Page
    • Jazzman's Electrostatic Loudspeaker Page
« Reply #22 on: 12 Jun 2011, 09:59 pm »
There's something truly magical about electrostats, don't you think?   They will ruin you to the point where nothing else satisfies. Congrats!  :thumb:

p.s.
drop in the Planar Circle sometime 

Wallacefl

« Reply #23 on: 13 Jun 2011, 02:31 am »
I drive my Martin Logan CLSZ2 via Modwright Transporter/ Benchmark Dac1 pre into the 14BSST :thumb:

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
« Reply #24 on: 13 Jun 2011, 03:15 am »
I drive my Martin Logan CLSZ2 via Modwright Transporter/ Benchmark Dac1 pre into the 14BSST :thumb:

:thumb:

SlushPuppy

« Reply #25 on: 13 Jun 2011, 03:24 am »

I had ML SL3's for a couple of years and loved them. Drove them with an Aragon amp and Melos tube pre. Best system I ever owned. Foolishly sold them when I caught the home theater bug and regretted that decision to this day. Full-range stats' must sound amazing with that gear.

Robert D

« Reply #26 on: 13 Jun 2011, 10:25 pm »
I bought a pair of new Martin Logan ESL's today :-0  !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to break them in and compare but so far, I like them more than my Focals!!!! Not as bright or flat!! Half the price too!!!! I just love the sound of ML's!!!
These are going to be huge hit on a weak audio market right now!! I am not sure how they pulled off building an XSTAT panel at that price! I do know that they are always back order so that is a sign! Built in Canada too! Easy load at 6 ohms! Now I have too many speakers!

Enjoy and Congrats  :thumb:
Robert