Great wood working shown in time lapse

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Great wood working shown in time lapse
« on: 29 May 2011, 02:50 pm »
Not really sure what Circle to put this in, it could fit into a couple. But ultimately, it's all about building, creativity, sawdust, using your brain and some elbow grease so I put it here in the Home Circle.

Two things I'm fond of shown together. This is a neat video, the guy is through the roof on creativity.

:arrow:  http://youtu.be/w_lp1WZaCe4

8760 pictures taken  :shock:
Canon XSi / 450D
Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

17mm
f7.1
0.4s exposure
iso 100
10s per frame
30fps playback

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: Great wood working shown in time lapse
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2011, 01:05 am »
I find it hard to believe you guys didn't think this was fascinating on SO many levels......  :scratch:

srb

« Reply #2 on: 10 Jun 2011, 01:45 am »
I thought it was fascinating on many levels.  But a lot of work for what in the end was not a particularly attractive piece of furniture to my eye.  And is he going to lubricate the mechanism on that sob or what?!

Steve

Peter J

• Hmmmm
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jun 2011, 01:45 am »
I find it hard to believe you guys didn't think this was fascinating on SO many levels......  :scratch:

Wore me out!

nonoise

• A republic, if you can keep it.
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jun 2011, 03:34 am »
That was awesome. His creativity seems to have no bounds. Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin would have admired his work. I wish I could think that way.

HT cOz

« Reply #5 on: 10 Jun 2011, 03:49 am »
lol yeah me too  :lol:  The camera rig was cool.  The table... maybe if it held a flat screen that the tv lifted out of the cabinet  :thumb:  :lol:

nathanm

« Reply #6 on: 10 Jun 2011, 05:45 am »
Wow, that is very ambitious!  If I was him and I couldn't quite fix the squeak I would have totally cheated and cut it out of the audio.  It's a little anti-climactic, but hey the other 99% is great.