Cable Research Labs "Silver" (actually copper) Balanced cables - 1M XLR,reduced

Ron D

In excellent condition with the upgraded (very expensive!) Bocchino balanced connections these 1M cables have garnished great reviews. Retail was around $1800US - now asking $599.00 including insured shipping from Western Canada. Would consider a trade for a similarly discounted 1m XLR copper cable or a well known power cable designed for digital applications (Shunyata, etc.). According to the Cable Company the Bocchino ends alone are worth in excess of what I am asking of the cables...

Taken from CRL website:

The Simplicity of Silver.

Don't let the “Silver” in our name fool you. These babies are built from the same genuine solid copper wire technology, and they're expertly hand made in the U.S. Yet, the only resemblance to “silver” in the Silver Series is the sparkle from your favorite music.

Silver Series cables are better suited to a broader range of budgets and components, such as bookshelf and floor standing speakers. Since the Silver Series contain fewer conductors and a smaller Bocchino Audio connector than the Gold Series, flexibility and weight loss are a given. Another bonus, connectors are compression terminated — never soldered.

Seeking clarity and a wide expansive soundstage?
Looking for reference quality cables that dish out 3-dimensional sound?
Searching for cables that are more affordable, flexible and lighter in weight?
Your search ends here.

The beauty of natural sound, a clean background, and spatial separation. CRL brings all this and more in the handsome Silver Series. Oh yeah, and if you close your eyes, the Silver Series can also carry you to that world famous concert hall. Jacket not required

Silver Series Interconnect Cables

Multiple solid core OFC conductors
Conductor insulation: Polypropylene
Shielded with braided OFC to reduce RFI/EMI
Durable PVC outer tubing and braided mesh outer jacket
Available in standard 1-meter and 2-meter length pairs.

"In character, CRL Silver is honest, detailed, and dynamically responsive—a straight–shooter in every sonic category.”

— Neil Gader
The Absolute Sound,
Issue 189

“The CRL Silver interconnects' performance on all kinds of music is ear popping and delicious. Their sound staging and background blackness is stunning. Musical definition pops like the really super expensive cables and their dynamics excel.”

— Robert H. Levi.,
Positive Feedback Online,
Issue 36

“Right away, I heard the rich, beautiful midrange I remembered from my first test-run, and that enormous, three-
dimensional, soundstage. Highs seemed to float in the air, while the bass was deep, powerful, musical and tight.”

— Art Alenik,
V.P., The L.A. Orange County Audio Society
« Last Edit: 11 Jul 2011, 07:09 pm by Ron D »

Ron D

bump for seriously reduced price!

Ron D

Another bump - now down to $625.00 or OBO or trade for similar copper based 1m xlr interconnects.
« Last Edit: 19 Jun 2011, 11:30 pm by Ron D »

Ron D

bump - still available

Ron D

Bump with a price reduction to $599. Now down to $200 off original requested price and well below 50% of original retail!!!

Have added in a possible trade for a well known "brand name" power cord (2M 15A) designed for digital applications.

Ron D

bump - anyone out there looking for a great balanced cable?

Make me a decent offer....

BobMajor

I sent you a personal message.

Ron D

Re: Cable Research Labs "Silver" - SOLD
« Reply #7 on: 10 Aug 2011, 02:06 pm »
thanks Bob

BobMajor

Thanks Ron,
I received them in record time. They were well boxed.