A word about our Ming-Da line

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
A word about our Ming-Da line
« on: 4 Apr 2004, 07:24 pm »
The past few weeks I have been receiving countless inquiries about our "Special Edition" Ming-Da products and custom modifications.

I just wanted to clear up that the Ming-Da products I sell are not stock pieces (although stock units are available). Below is a quote as seen on my site to help clear some questions up.

NOTE: We are not like many of the other people you see selling these products all over the Internet. We have chosen a few select products to represent. With some of the other dealers selling various Chinese units, the consistency and internal parts quality is hit-n-miss. You never know what you're going to get. All the products we carry are consistent and you can be assured you are receiving only the best quality products because we put them in. Our goal is to develop a quality product line that will be available on a long term basis. All Ming-Da products purchased or modified through us come with a full 1 year parts and labor warranty and 3 months on tubes. Should you require any service or warranty work, there will be no need to ship the unit back overseas or wait 6 weeks for repair/replacement. Response Audio services these products right here in our own facility in New York, USA!!.

We service what we sell!!!

All Ming-Da products purchased through Response Audio will be sold as Special Edition units with the following:

Upgraded capacitors  6-10 pieces
Internal signal wiring
Upgraded volume control and source selector on some units
Internal input wiring on integrated, mono blocs and preamp units
Utilizing only the best passive components to be found.
Bybee Purifiers optional
Fully bench tested and test run
Minimum 12 hours burn in
1 year parts and labor warranty

All products will now come standard with a combination of Theta AudioCaps and/or Sonic Craft Sonicaps as well as our 22 awg copper internal wiring for the purest, cleanest presentation.  
You can also have a unit custom modified to meet your personal preferences. Contact for details and pricing.

Later this spring, we will release our Reference Series of these products.

The Reference models will utilize some of the most exotic, high performance internal components to find their way into the audio industry in many years. Some of these bleeding-edge components aren't even available for sale yet... even to industry "insiders"! Look for Response Audio to provide you with the world debut of these products sometime in April in our Extreme ASL Hurricane 200 DT modification.

The Reference Series is only for the most critical, dedicated audio enthusiast who wants the absolute BEST. These products will be extremely limited in their production being custom built to order. Response Audio will have the exclusive on the production of these highly modified, limited production masterpieces