V2 Cabinet build with center channel ALL SOLD SOLD SOLD TKS

jparkhur

I have one extra set of V2 cabinets for sale if anyone wants them.  You can pick your color and side wood (as long as it is MDF or baltic birch) if you email me prior to 10 pm tonight-Thursday America Central Time)  Will be finished Friday ish in mdf if no one emails by then.  Pre Drilled for drivers, no grills, but can be arranged,  you arrange shipping from 54601.

JP

« Last Edit: 23 May 2011, 02:04 pm by jparkhur »

Danny Richie

Re: V2 Cabinets for sale you pick your color? $500
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2011, 12:25 am »
Dang those are looking really good.

jparkhur

« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2011, 12:28 am »
Thanks Danny.  Hope you can sell another kit.  They will look great in anyone's room.

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2011, 03:20 am »
Hey Jon,

Looks like fun! :thumb:

If you don't mind me asking....What type of gun do you use and what's your technique for finishing all of the "nooks" in those confined sub sections?

Thanks,

Ruben

jparkhur

« Reply #4 on: 13 May 2011, 12:22 pm »
I am borrowing a booth from a friend.  I think he has a Jaguar gun, its a cat name i think, don't know for sure.  I have used it before with latex Behr paints, does very well, usually 9-15 light coats gets me to the thickness i need. I did have some issues of it dribbling out in the beginning, but just needed some fine tuning.  The corners will be a trial run, as was doing the set of "MP/s" V2s.  I thought about priming and painting prior to glue and screws, then repaint, but i'll try this way first and see my results.  I won't build these again most likely, shipping, pallets, and cost effectiveness is in question for out of town people.  The kit is a great steal, you need to figure out how to make the flat pack work better.  Tag your it.  I'll stick to the N3s, i like there size and sound for the dollar.  With everyone looking towards the use of a sub or two in a 2 channel system with the ability for theater use.. n3s work well.  I think i'll build a set of v1/s next week for myself and keep them in my bathroom for background music.....

If all else fails, hand paint with a fine brush... ha..

JP  Everyone have a great weekend...

jparkhur

Re: V2 Cabinets for sale you pick your color? $450
« Reply #5 on: 13 May 2011, 06:01 pm »
price reduced for quick sale...

jparkhur

Re: V2 Cabinets for sale you pick your color? $450
« Reply #6 on: 14 May 2011, 02:38 pm »
Eye candy.... still a set for sale, someone asked for more images.  Black all around, i'll post those later.

jparkhur

Re: V2 Cabinet build with center channel New Pictures Added $450
« Reply #7 on: 23 May 2011, 12:24 pm »
Still a set for sale, new pics

jparkhur

Re: V2 Cabinet build with center channel ALL SOLD SOLD SOLD TKS
« Reply #8 on: 23 May 2011, 02:05 pm »
Sold Locally... Thanks..