Service Story

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Service Story
« on: 7 May 2011, 04:52 pm »
Service Story:

My 3bst went down for the count last week and I immediately emailed Bryston's service dept. They got back to me the next day and since I'm only 1 hour from the factory I decided to drop it off personally. I couldn't believe how fast they acted and that my service RMA sheet was ready before I even walked through the door. A week and a bit went by and I got a call from Melissa to tell me the repair was complete. I told her I would go pick the unit either later that day or the following day. I get to reception later that same day and hand my RMA to Melissa and her eyes immediately light right up and she jumps off her chair and bolts to an area that I can only assume is the shipping dept.

After about a good minute or so of staring at the BDA-1/BDP-1 :D - the service manager walks out empty handed with a strange look on his face. He begins to tell me that the amp just left the building to be shipped to me directly. I was taken back at first, but hey it's only 24hrs longer without tunes - so whats another day. The amp arrives the next day in a well packed 3BST box with the serial written on the box and repairs done to my amp. Fire her up and that Bryston sound sweeps my ears away.

Tonight I got home to find a small box sitting on my kitchen counter. I go to open the box and as I'm opening it, I read the return address is from Bryston - I'm thinking to myself....hmm 9BSST....box isn't heavy or big enough! To my surprise Melissa sent me a Bryston T-shirt, Pen and Coffee mug for the mix up that she caused. I was so moved, I had to post this message here to let other Bryston followers and the staff know of my experience with this wonderful, thoughtful, caring and put the customer first attitude.

If the Owner/CEO/Prident would happen to read this....Great bunch a people you have working for/with you.

Best Regards
Julian Ridi - BP25 & 3BST

Nels Ferre

Re: Service Story
« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2011, 05:02 pm »
That's very cool. Goes to show that going the extra kilometer (y'all are in Canada after all) can really make a difference. Sounds like you have a lifelong customer there that will definitely refer more customers your way.

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
« Reply #2 on: 7 May 2011, 08:23 pm »
Yet another cool story on how classy Bryston is as a company!

lanchile

« Reply #3 on: 7 May 2011, 09:36 pm »
Wow, that is what I call excellent service!. Well done again Bryston! :thumb: