FS: Integra DTC-9.8 A/V Preamplifier/Processor - SOLD

darwin

SOLD

I am selling my lightly used Integra DTC-9.8 A/V processor. I'm the original owner and the processor has been kept in a smoke-free, pet-free, and child-free environment. It is in very good condition with no known issues, works great, and does not have any dings or scratches. It is also loaded with the lastest firmware upgrade that Integra made available. The unit will come with its original box, packing materials, owner's manual, calibration microphone, and I will also include six BlueJeans Cable 4 ft. long balanced XLR cables. I am selling the 9.8 only because I have to downsize my system. I'm asking $675, OBO, plus shipping. It will be shipping from the central Florida area - Zip 34731.

Further information about the DTC-9.8 can be found here: http://integrahometheater.com/model.cfm?m=DTC-9.8&class=Separates&p=f
« Last Edit: 6 May 2011, 08:51 pm by darwin »

Phil A

Re: FS: Integra DTC-9.8 A/V Preamplifier/Processor
« Reply #1 on: 6 May 2011, 02:26 pm »
Nice processor and good deal.  I picked up a lightly used one several months back otherwise I'd grab it.  I was so impressed with it, I bought a refurb. Onkyo 1000 rec'r for the secondary basement system right after I picked up the DTC-9.8.

Scott F.

« Reply #2 on: 6 May 2011, 06:29 pm »
Great pre/pro at a great price :thumb: That's what I use in my HT....though I do need to update my firmware :?

darwin

Re: FS: Integra DTC-9.8 A/V Preamplifier/Processor - SOLD
« Reply #3 on: 6 May 2011, 08:55 pm »
Well, that didn't last long. The Integra is going to a new home. Thanks for the boost guys. I wish my Enron stock had sold this fast.  :lol:

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 6 May 2011, 09:02 pm »
Great pre/pro at a great price :thumb: That's what I use in my HT....though I do need to update my firmware :?

I called them after I got mine.  Mine is not up-to-date either (the person I got it from told me he never did an update).  The only thing mine won't do is a fancy thing or so on the calibration which I don't need.  If you have a problem with DTS-HD, they still have discs to fix it.

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 6 May 2011, 09:03 pm »
Well, that didn't last long. The Integra is going to a new home. Thanks for the boost guys. I wish my Enron stock had sold this fast.  :lol:

Congrats on the sale - too bad for the downsize.  I really like what they do for HT.

jriggy

« Reply #6 on: 6 May 2011, 09:15 pm »
Snagged it!  :D

Been looking for a pre/pro for the TV room system... this should be perfect!

Now anyone wanna buy a Cary Cinema 11 with no front left and right channels?  :?

Thanks darwin!

darwin

« Reply #7 on: 6 May 2011, 10:48 pm »
Don't thank me. Thank my ex-wife. She paid for it. And a lot of other things, too.  :lol: