Part Express Heavy Duty Speaker Stands

mcallister

Part Express Heavy Duty Speaker Stands
« on: 4 May 2011, 09:27 pm »

Bought these a few years ago for a system that never came to frution. At the time these were the best stands they had. They are solid, heavy (I'd say around 55lbs together) and include spikes. They can be filled with sand or whatever you prefer I never filled them. Cost me $150 new. Will sell for $80.00. Buyer pays shipping which may be expensive. Pickup in Dayton, Ohio welcome. Paypal add 3%

mcallister

Re: Part Express Heavy Duty Speaker Stands
« Reply #1 on: 6 May 2011, 09:16 am »
Let's try $70.00

rlee8394

« Reply #2 on: 6 May 2011, 11:09 am »
Height???

bfr1992t

« Reply #3 on: 6 May 2011, 09:04 pm »
Hmm^2...

mcallister

mcallister

« Reply #5 on: 8 May 2011, 03:56 pm »
sale pending

mcallister

« Reply #6 on: 12 May 2011, 09:46 am »
Sale fell through still for sale.

G.Michael

« Reply #7 on: 15 May 2011, 07:18 pm »
I used to own a pair of those.  Nice, underrated speaker stands at a very good price. 

cactusjack

« Reply #8 on: 13 Jun 2011, 08:47 pm »
I bought these speaker stands. Like many have noted they are really stout and make solid bases for heavy monitors. They were damaged in shipment and the hardware was lost and the base on one stand was broken. mcallister was super to deal with and assisted me in getting the claim in asap to FedEx. He is a square shooter and more than accomodating. I would not hesitate to deal with him again in the future.
I was able to get a used base from Parts Express and I got bolts and spikes from a vendor on the internet.

ken

« Reply #9 on: 13 Jun 2011, 08:59 pm »
good stands for the $ I still have mine to this day and will soon be returning to active duty.  I don't believe Parts Express is still selling this particular model  stand any longer