Comply Foam Ear Bud Tips-"This is some serious foam here I gotta say..."

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
So I got some Ultimate Ears In Ear Monitors in a trade I made (UE 700) and they sound excellent and when I made the trade the guy was very apologetic that he didn't have any of the Comply Foam Tips, he even sent me a link to the correct size and a choice of three different kinds within that size, thats when I knew something was up with the foam man!!!

So I ordered some foam after reading about the science behind the foam which kind of made me glaze over and nod off and the package arrived today. I ordered the audiophile foam there is a difference apparently- the difference is sort of gross in what it does so I'm not going there- and they sent me the wrong ones, they sent me regular people foam, so I called got a partial refund and opened up the average man tips, well these things make your ear monitors disappear  like there is nothing in your ears so the music just flows perfectly into your ear canal, sound stage is now huge, the sustain in the instruments can be heard very clearly and quite frankly these things turn any listening session into a marvel of music. I don't recall hearing music like this before, it really is uncanny (pun intended)--I sound like a stoned out drummer when in reality all I did was stick foam in my ears!!!! I'm very pleasantly shocked how good everything sounds right now with these tips on friggin amazing.......check'em out if you want to and tell me I'm wrong I dare ya....LOL...(Tongue in check) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: