WyWires Announces the US Digital Cable Tour Starting NOW!

wywires

Beta testing is complete and there are various WyWires LITESPD cables in the hands of reviewers. Now it's time for a national tour. If you are interested in trying the cables, please PM me here or send me an email at alexs@wywires.com. The tour package will contain:

One 1.5M S/PDIF with RCA ends.
One 1.5M AES/EBU
One 1.5M USB A/B

This should be easier and faster than auditioning a full set as on the other tours.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Alex

Phil A

Re: WyWires Announces the US Digital Cable Tour Starting NOW!
« Reply #1 on: 14 Apr 2011, 05:20 pm »
Alex - PM sent

wywires

« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2011, 05:22 pm »
Alex - PM sent

Thanks for being the first victim.

Gopher

« Reply #3 on: 14 Apr 2011, 05:23 pm »
Gentle suggestion--it may be a little bit more to organize, but perhaps it may make sense having 3 lists with the 3 cables rather than one tour package.  I imagine it would get around even faster that way.

Enjoy guys!

wywires

« Reply #4 on: 14 Apr 2011, 05:25 pm »
Gentle suggestion--it may be a little bit more to organize, but perhaps it may make sense having 3 lists with the 3 cables rather than one tour package.  I imagine it would get around even faster that way.

Enjoy guys!

Do you mean an EAST, WEST and Canada like the last time?

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 14 Apr 2011, 05:26 pm »
Alex - no problem (some would argue I look like a victim of something :icon_lol:).  I don't have anything in a transport with AES/EBU at this point but if someone in the DC area does and is interested we can try it.  I have an old (perhaps 6-7 yrs old) cable of a name brand that listed for $900.

Gopher

« Reply #6 on: 14 Apr 2011, 05:33 pm »
Do you mean an EAST, WEST and Canada like the last time?

Alex, Was thinking more along the lines of :

Tour 1:  RCA
Tour 2:  AES/EBU
Tour 3:  USB

I just figured most people would only be really auditioning one type at a time and the other 2 can be circulating while they do.  It may create too much work keeping track of three cables though.

tonyptony

« Reply #7 on: 14 Apr 2011, 05:33 pm »
Alex, let me know when you have the BNC version worked out.

Phil A

« Reply #8 on: 14 Apr 2011, 06:00 pm »
Alex, Was thinking more along the lines of :

Tour 1:  RCA
Tour 2:  AES/EBU
Tour 3:  USB

I just figured most people would only be really auditioning one type at a time and the other 2 can be circulating while they do.  It may create too much work keeping track of three cables though.

That's probably what I would do.  I'm more interested in the RCA, however, two of the four inputs on my DAC are BNC.  I've made digital cables with RCA to BNC connections.  At least with the RCA digital cable I could try that.  I probably could find something with USB to hook to the USB input on the DAC and my secondary system DAC also has USB