FS: Onkyo PR-SC886

cnm_mike

FS: Onkyo PR-SC886
« on: 13 Apr 2011, 10:43 pm »
Howdy,

Wanted to let you know that I have my PR-SC886 for sale over on Ebay. Check it out...
Mike

Phil A

Re: FS: Onkyo PR-SC886
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm »
Price, location?  - FYI - just noting the guidelines - http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=454.0

If someone is either interested or knows someone who is those items are helpful.  Good luck!

cnm_mike

« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2011, 02:39 am »

MaxCast

« Reply #3 on: 14 Apr 2011, 08:47 am »
Thanks for trying, Phil   :thumb:

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #4 on: 14 Apr 2011, 01:46 pm »
Mike,
Good grief.  Phil tried to help you and you still didn't provide info.

Take a look at one simple line within the Audio Circle Trading Post guidelines:
"Please do not provide just a link to auctions at other web sites.  A detailed ad here with a link is ok."

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 14 Apr 2011, 02:42 pm »
I tried.  I always look at the items for sale.  Besides the guidelines, often people don't list locations.  I've been known to take rides and consider buying something (I do have 4 systems) or I might know someone who is interested.  I look at their profile too. 

Indiansprings

« Reply #6 on: 14 Apr 2011, 05:51 pm »
Just move the post to the waste bin. :?

Phil A

« Reply #7 on: 14 Apr 2011, 06:33 pm »
Just move the post to the waste bin. :?

He only has 14 posts so I was trying to help - the item is located in NM and here is some info:

"Onkyo PR-SC886 THX Ultra 2+ Certified 7.1 Ch A/V Processor / Preamplifier which is virtually identical to the Integra DHC 9.9. I purchased this preamplifier in September of 2009 from BuyOnkyo as a refurbished unit. Even though it was sold as a refurbushed unit, I believe it was a new overstock item as it came with all the original packing, unopened and had no figureprints nor any signs of wear. The preamplifier has been operating in an non-smoker, open air equipment rack with plenty of air circuilation. I am selling the unit because I have upgraded to the Onkyo SC5508.

I would have to rate this unit a a 9/10 as there are a few scratches on the back around the auxillary power plug. Other than that, there are no scratches or wear marks. The preamplfier does not have any electronic defects that I am aware of. The software and firmware have been updated to the latest revision.

The unit will ship in its original box with the original foam inserts. All the original accessories are included (Remote control, Audyssey microphone, Antennas, Power cord). I have yet to find the manual. If I can't find it by the end of the auction, I will provide a printout of the manual from the internet.

In case you are not familiar with all the features and specification of this preamplifier, please visit "

http://www.onkyopro.com/model.cfm?m=PR-SC886P&class=Preamplifier&p=i

cnm_mike

« Reply #8 on: 14 Apr 2011, 11:51 pm »
Phil,

Thanks for the help. Sorry for being such a newbie..
Mike