2011 AudioQuest in Rockville MD

pelliott321

2011 AudioQuest in Rockville MD
« on: 12 Apr 2011, 08:14 pm »
Are you planning to demo at the show this year? 
You had one of the best sounding systems there even though the room sucked.  This year they are in a new venue with more real to life rooms.  Hope you come.

pelliott321

Re: 2011 AudioQuest in Rockville MD
« Reply #1 on: 12 Apr 2011, 08:15 pm »

DMurphy

• Industry Participant
    • SalkSound
« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2011, 02:06 pm »
sorry I forgot the url
http://www.capitalaudiofest.com/http://www.capitalaudiofest.com/

Hi  I've made sure Jim has a big room available to him at the Capital AudioFest if he can use it.  (And it won't have marble floors and plaster walls.)  But I think Jim has committed to the Bay Area audio fest, or whatever it's called, which is a week after the Rockville event.  So there are logistical problems with doing both.  Like--I'm sure he wants to have a pair of Sound Scapes for the West Coast affair, and there wouldn't be time to use the same pair at both events.  I'm sure Jim will let us know if he decides there's a way to have Salk Sound in Rockville and San Francisco.   

pelliott321

« Reply #3 on: 14 Apr 2011, 06:55 pm »
salk sound should be everywhere

jsalk

« Reply #4 on: 14 Apr 2011, 07:00 pm »
Thanks to Dennis, it looks like we will be able to attend both events.  So it looks like we will be in Rockville.

- Jim

Phil A

« Reply #5 on: 14 Apr 2011, 07:02 pm »
I had let Gary (who organizes the Capital Audiofest) a couple of months back that the CA show might be a problem for some.  It was nice to be able to see things like Salk in person that I was only able to read about in places like here.  Even for brands that have a dealer network, the number of traditional dealers has dwindled over the years and it is a nice place for people into the hobby to interact and hear things in person.  I hope that Salk can at least have something there even if it not Sound Scapes.  As the local events get bigger each year it is a good opportunity for exposure.

Phil A

« Reply #6 on: 14 Apr 2011, 07:03 pm »
Thanks to Dennis, it looks like we will be able to attend both events.  So it looks like we will be in Rockville.

- Jim

Great news!

adydula

• Restricted
« Reply #7 on: 19 Apr 2011, 05:11 pm »
Great,

Glad to hear Salk will be there I hope to meet Jim and Dennis!!

All the best
Alex
 :D