Excellent customer service even though I'm not a customer...well...

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
I posted another thread about my new found Woodees In Ear Stereophones and bought the first set from B-stock at Head-fi and the second used from a Head-fier. The earphones come with a clip to attach wherever you like for cord management and the second pair I got-the used ones- didn't come with a clip. They are very handy and do the job well so I went to the Woodees website and sent them an email about the situation and could I buy some clips. A few days pass-it was after all the weekend and I receive a response from a gentleman who I am assuming is the US Dealer or regional dealer what have you.
 He says, "Sorry for the delay and I'm pretty sure we have some clips we could send you. Give me your info and it will be taken care of" so I respond with my info and ask for a paypal address or the best way to get him paid for this gesture- I'm not really his customer except in an indirect way. The next day I get an email copy of an email he sent someone on his team telling them to send clips to this gentleman and use UPS..
 UPS just dropped off a few clips to my delight....this is an example of customer service for all those to young to remember...LOL. The guy took some of his time and used his staff and there time to send me some clips via UPS just in the nick of TIME for the weekend!!!
Many thanks to: Kathy and I'm guessing her boss
        Jon C. Jordan

Southern Audio Services, Inc

Thats the way you do it!!! One clip at a time!!

Noseyears

• Restricted
  • SS-Audio
    • Supreme Sound Audio
Thats what i call an outstanding customer service! we all want the same from the companies we buy stuff from.