SOLD!...finally!!: Yamaha YSP1100 - 5.1 DD/DTS - $200 or Consider Trades

adhesiv

Retail: $1500
Selling: $200  :o ...

UPDATE: Will consider trade for Power Cables, Tweaks, or Turntable + cash depending on the trade differential.

Selling off all pieces in my exisiting and/or dismantled home system to make room for significant upgrades.

Yamaha YSP-1100 Digital Sound Projector
This is an all in one 5.1 Dolby Digital/DTS Recever with amp and 42 sound drivers adjusted to fill your room with spacious surround sound based on the built in Intellibeam room calibration. Unit in excellent shape and used sparingly in extra room setup where it worked great bouncing sound off the walls for that virtual 5.1 effect.

For those looking to setup a very minimal home theater with no messy wire setup and/or need for multiple pieces or just to enhance a simple second room casual theater, this is a perfect complement to any setup.

I also have the wall mount (brand new in unopened box) for a clean mounted look under any LCD screen which will be included.

I also have a Definitive Technology ProSub800 for the LFE output that would mate well by filling out the low end and adding to the room effects. It can be thrown in for an additional $150.

Paypal adds 3%
« Last Edit: 20 May 2011, 11:59 pm by adhesiv »

adhesiv

bump for price reduction

adhesiv

bump for price reduction

adhesiv

Really just want to sell this piece...$300 (ugh).

adhesiv

Re: FS/FT: Yamaha YSP1100 - 5.1 DD/DTS - Consider Trades
« Reply #4 on: 18 Apr 2011, 06:38 am »
UPDATE: Will consider trade for Power Cables, Tweaks, or Turntable + cash depending on the trade differential.
« Last Edit: 26 Apr 2011, 09:27 pm by adhesiv »

adhesiv

Bump

yamaha626

« Reply #6 on: 26 Apr 2011, 08:58 pm »
I have some pwr cables and speaker cables that I would be willing to trade but I'd like to know where you are first. I live in zip 19301 and would prefer to pick-up (assuming we make a deal).

I have 2 JAS Zion Hybrid power cables (1 meter), 1 set of Signal Cable Silver speaker cables (8 or 10 feet I believe) and 1 set of MAS Speaker cables (8'). The JAS pwr cables are about 2-3 yrs old and the speaker cables are approx 3-4 yrs old. I have the original packaging for the pwr cables but not the speaker cables. All the cables are in perfect condition (on the agon scale, all would be 8 for age only) and the reason they are available is because they are too short (pwr cables) and I have upgraded (speaker cables).

I already own one ysp-1100 that I let my father use and would like to get another for one of my best friend's so that he can see if he likes it or not.

Let me know what you think.

adhesiv

« Reply #7 on: 26 Apr 2011, 09:14 pm »
Well I just got a real nice set of Cardas Golden Reference speaker cables out of another trade so not sure the cables you are offering would be something I'm looking for at this point.

The power cables are an interesting thought though I am all the way in 90815 (Southern California). I couldn't find that model on the JAS site, do you have any other identifying model number I can reference.

For $300 (not including shipping) this is still a smoking deal for your friend.

yamaha626

« Reply #8 on: 27 Apr 2011, 08:29 pm »
Thanks but no thanks....not interested in paying in S&H from So Cal.

adhesiv

« Reply #9 on: 27 Apr 2011, 09:14 pm »
Shipping would maybe be $35...it's not gonna be ridiculous.

adhesiv

« Reply #10 on: 30 Apr 2011, 11:39 pm »
Bump

adhesiv

« Reply #11 on: 13 May 2011, 08:01 am »
bump and price drop to $250...

adhesiv

« Reply #12 on: 16 May 2011, 06:46 am »
Bump. Price reduction to $200...sheesh!