SuperBit updates and questions

bob82274

« on: 26 Mar 2004, 04:38 am »
Ok mostly questions.

First question is, how improved is the Resident Evil Superbit over the regular edition.  Regular is $10 at BB and $25 for the Superbit. Is the extra $15 worth it?

Second, does anyone know what new Superbits will be coming out soon?

And now for that update.... Spiderman will finally be released in the US as a Superbit edition in time for Spiderman 2 so that we don't have to be like bubba and import it from Japan :roll:

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2004, 04:48 am »
The Superbit Resident Evil creams the standard version, which I didn't even think looked too bad.  Side but side it's just ugly!  Only downside is the SB isn't a "SB Delux" which means no extras.  Which is a shame- I almost never watch the extras but there's a really cool making-of on the RE disc.

Highly, highly recommended!

bubba966

Re: SuperBit updates and questions
« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2004, 05:20 am »
Quote from: bob82274
And now for that update.... Spiderman will finally be released in the US as a Superbit edition in time for Spiderman 2 so that we don't have to be like bubba and import it from Japan :roll:

Looks like you're all gettin' lucky...  :roll:

Was hoping they wouldn't bring it out since I got it from Japan... :evil:

bubba966

Re: SuperBit updates and questions
« Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2004, 05:39 am »
Quote from: bob82274
Second, does anyone know what new Superbits will be coming out soon?

Looks like there's no solid announcements other than Spidey. And that's the first disc they've announced in quite some time.

I'd heard that Sony might quit releasing new SB discs. I guess we'll at least see Spidey. But who knows what'll happen after that.

Interesting though that Japan continues to get new SB discs... :scratch: The next two up for them will be Erin Brockovich & The Messenger.