FS: Modwright Transporter with full Platinum mods. PP incl. at asking price.

asindc

PRICE: SOLD.  This Modwright Transporter has all the Platinum modifications that Modwright has to offer, including the Bybee purifiers and rectifier tube compatibility mod. It is in pristine condition. In fact, the only reason I am rating it an 8 is because I am the second owner. The tubes have about 200-300 hours of use in my system, while the previous owner had about 300 hours of use on them before switching to different tubes. Includes original remote and manual. The octal adapters are also included in this package. I really hate having to sell this, as I really enjoy the music it produces and all the features. But alas, I am in downsizing mode.  CHECK OUT: My ad at Stereolist with pic: http://stereolist.com/stereolisting/modwright-transporter-with-platinum-upgrades-paypal-included/

I have used the Transporter in my dedicated listening room/home theater that is smoke-free, pet-free, and child-free. I have the original double boxing and I always package well. You can also check out my feedback on Audiogon and Ebay under asindc.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you pay by personal check or USPS money order, I will discount the price by $30. Paypal included only at asking price.  Buyer pays shipping.  I will ship worldwide from U.S. zip code 20784.

« Last Edit: 8 Mar 2011, 01:23 am by asindc »

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Might help to actually list the asking price.   :wink:

It also doesn't hurt to provide the general area or zip code from which you will ship.

Good luck with the sale, the Modwright TP is a very nice unit.

George