Upgrade bug bites again

bentknee

Upgrade bug bites again
« on: 27 Feb 2011, 01:57 am »
  Hello all,
 I haven't posted in a while because my schedule has been very full and I do need some time to listen to music :thumb:. I have been lurking around to keep up with what you all have to say. Anyway wanting to feed my VR4sr's the best diet I can so they will perform at their best I just bought a used Basis 2200 Signature turntable and Vector arm. I have always been interested in Basis turntables and the right opportunity came up so I jumped on it. The TT should arrive this Friday or the following Monday. The 2200 reviews from TAS and HIFI+ on the basis website pushed me over the edge (of sanity mabe) :lol:. I do think my VS speakers will be quite happy with their new musical partner. So my Scoutmaster goes up for sale and the Basis moves in.

Blessings to all, Bob   

Delacroix

Re: Upgrade bug bites again
« Reply #1 on: 27 Feb 2011, 02:59 am »
Hey -- if that was the 2200 on A'gon sold by Galen, well done....I was gonna take a trip to hear it for myself!!

bentknee

« Reply #2 on: 27 Feb 2011, 03:06 am »
  That's the one. You don't see many 2200s up for sale. I couldn't afford the base so I just got the TT and tonearm. Sorry if I stole the TT you wanted :oops:.

Blessings, Bob

Delacroix

« Reply #3 on: 27 Feb 2011, 04:04 am »
All's fair in love and audio. I snoozed, I lose(d).....there's always another table (like that Debut with vacuum, Vector 4, power supply...LOL....) Enjoy it man.

bentknee

« Reply #4 on: 27 Feb 2011, 07:19 am »
  Thank you. My best to you on your TT search.