Bugle power supply for sale **SOLD**

G E

Bugle power supply for sale **SOLD**
« on: 4 Feb 2011, 02:51 pm »
Now sold. Thanks for looking.

I have a spare completed and tested Bugle power supply for sale.  It has 12 volt regulators instead of the spec'd 15 volts. This unit was inspected and "passed" by Jim Hagerman himself.  I am including a couple 3ag style 1/16 amp slo blow fuses and either a green or red LED.   Fuse holders, switches, Power cord, enclosures, etc are NOT included. 

If you prefer 15 volt output,  I can install the 15 volt regs.   They are on order from Mouser.

Price is $100 including USPS to the 'lower 48'.  Paypal accepted. Send an email if interested

Greg erickson

« Last Edit: 3 Mar 2011, 05:47 pm by G E »

G E

Re: Bugle power supply for sale
« Reply #1 on: 18 Feb 2011, 02:26 am »
New price, $80 including shipping (USPS Priority) to the 'Lower 48' states.   And you still get the fuses and LED as described previously and the power supply manual.  The bare board and transformer alone will run you about $60 - this one is already built and checked out by Jim Hagerman. I built this one to run 12 vdc because I am using AD8620 opamp and it has a 13 volt limit on supply rails. I have the 15 volt regulators in hand and will install them if you prefer.  I built two versions of this power supply and don't need this one.  Email with your questions.

Greg

I have a spare completed and tested Bugle power supply for sale.  It has 12 volt regulators instead of the spec'd 15 volts. This unit was inspected and "passed" by Jim Hagerman himself.  I am including a couple 3ag style 1/16 amp slo blow fuses and either a green or red LED.   Fuse holders, switches, Power cord, enclosures, etc are NOT included. 

If you prefer 15 volt output,  I can install the 15 volt regs.   They are on order from Mouser.

Price is $100 including USPS to the 'lower 48'.  Paypal accepted. Send an email if interested

Greg erickson