Jabra Halo Bluetooth Headset

Rocket

Jabra Halo Bluetooth Headset
« on: 11 Jan 2011, 11:15 am »
Hi Guys,

I thought I would tell you of my pleasant surprise of the sound quality of my new Jabra Halo's.  I wanted a bluetooth headset that I could use at work whilst working. 

Anyway, I had a pair of sony bluetooth over ear headset and nuforce BT Sports and I used them with mixed results.  The sony didn't really have good sound quality and were more comfortable whilst the nuforce sounded better but the ear plugs were quite annoying.  Neither units had reasonable levels of bass.

As an alternative I started using my koss 25th anniversary portapro's at work but unfortunately they broke after removing them one day.  Anyway I did some research and read a review on headfi regarding theJabro Halo bluetooth headset and I have to say they are very good.  Imo they are actually on par with the koss headphones which is a surprising result considering bluetooth gets a bit of poor press at the moment.  The bass is very good and they sound quite clear imo.

All in all one of the best purchases that I've made in a while.

Regards

Rod

Noseyears

• Restricted
  • SS-Audio
    • Supreme Sound Audio
Re: Jabra Halo Bluetooth Headset
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2011, 12:11 am »
Rod, im impressed to know that a bluetooth headset could sound good...all the ones i've tried before sounded like crap.  :?

Congrats for the nice find.