Does your system sound bad when you have a cold?

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Re: Does your system sound bad when you have a cold?
« Reply #40 on: 3 Jan 2011, 04:22 pm »
Robin your not big!  :P

Well at 6-3 and 255lbs, I'm not exactly a lightweight either.  :lol:

Pez

« Reply #41 on: 3 Jan 2011, 04:59 pm »
Used the Nettie pot twice. Two words of advice for anyone who might try this. One, it doesn't work if you nose is completely plugged up like mine was this morning. The water just collects in your sinuses growing algae and plankton. Two don't use cold water, I won't go into why I know that.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #42 on: 3 Jan 2011, 05:16 pm »
Yeah, I also get my financial advice from a drunken bum downtown. What's it to ya? :cuss:

Hey, I know that guy, he saw the whole meltdown coming way ahead of time, I think he had a sign strapped to him notifying all who would listen.  I think he uses a Neti pot as well, or some kind of Pot anyway.

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #43 on: 3 Jan 2011, 05:19 pm »
Used the Nettie pot twice. Two words of advice for anyone who might try this. One, it doesn't work if you nose is completely plugged up like mine was this morning. The water just collects in your sinuses growing algae and plankton. Two don't use cold water, I won't go into why I know that.

Definitely always use warm water, as warm as you can tolerate(but not so hot to make your eyes water  :lol: ), especially if you're that constipated as it'll only help unblock you. I get pretty conjested also during the september hay fever season yet I've never been so conjested that I couldn't get a flow going, I takes more than twice to get use to running fluid thru your nasal passage but like driving a car, it'll get easier with practice. I can only suggest that you stick with it, it will get better with regularity, that being the key.  :thumb:

You might also want to wait a few hours or even til the afternoon before using the neti pot. I'm always my most conjested 1st thing in the morning but tend to clear out after I've been up for awhile. YMMV  :D

Discloser: This has been an unpaid service announcement from your unemployed audio forum A'hole.  :wave:

Cheers,
Robin

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #44 on: 3 Jan 2011, 05:24 pm »
I couldn't get a flow going
Actually I think that's part of the issue here...you're always flowing, just from the wrong orifice.   :)

Discloser: This has been an unpaid service announcement from your unemployed audio forum A'hole.  :wave:
Glad you finally see it our way.

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #45 on: 3 Jan 2011, 05:46 pm »

I couldn't get a flow going

Actually I think that's part of the issue here...you're always flowing, just from the wrong orifice.   :)

Glad you finally see it our way.

Well excuuuuse me.  I will never waste your precious time again.   :thumb:

Well I guess yesterday's lying comment didn't hold up for very long cuz here you are wasting my time once again.  :lol: 

Taunt away Jason after every post of mine,, and show everyone who's the real AC A'hole!  8)

Cheers,
Robin

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #46 on: 3 Jan 2011, 05:51 pm »
Well I guess yesterday's lying comment didn't hold up for very long cuz here you are wasting my time once again.  :lol: 
No response was needed so therefore it wasn't a lie.   :thumb:

Taunt away Jason after every post of mine,, and show everyone who's the real AC A'hole!  8)
 Cheers,
Robin
:nono: 
« Last Edit: 3 Jan 2011, 07:51 pm by jtwrace »

Pez

« Reply #47 on: 3 Jan 2011, 05:52 pm »
Haha this makes me miss fight club.  :lol:

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #48 on: 3 Jan 2011, 06:29 pm »

Cheers,
Robin

Should I start a separate thread for my hemorrhoids?  Or just let loose here?

Pez

« Reply #49 on: 3 Jan 2011, 07:08 pm »
Why not, seems like this has become the thread to get out all your nastiness.  :duh:

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #50 on: 3 Jan 2011, 07:46 pm »
What's a lye?  Is it some kind of topical ointment :P