Zu Definition Pro 1.9

kphelan

Zu Definition Pro 1.9
« on: 22 Dec 2010, 08:16 pm »
Hi all.  I'm new here so pardon me if this is against protocol.

I have a pair of Zu Def 1.9 speakers I would like to sell.  I bought them from Sean Casey 2 years ago on their Christmas sale.  They replaced a pair of Druid Mk 4's, and to be honest, I don't think I have the right room for these speakers.  They are "wall bound" and I don't have room to place them further away from the rear wall.

As you know, they are heavy, so I'd rather not ship them if I can avoid it.  Just thought I'd mention it here in case anyone has interest.  I am in the Clayton/U-City area.  Please PM me if interested.

Thanks much,

---Kent Phelan

Gopher

Re: Zu Definition Pro 1.9
« Reply #1 on: 22 Dec 2010, 08:33 pm »
Nice speakers, you may want to move this to the sale forums though...

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2010, 08:54 pm »
Hi all.  I'm new here so pardon me if this is against protocol.

I have a pair of Zu Def 1.9 speakers I would like to sell.  I bought them from Sean Casey 2 years ago on their Christmas sale.  They replaced a pair of Druid Mk 4's, and to be honest, I don't think I have the right room for these speakers.  They are "wall bound" and I don't have room to place them further away from the rear wall.

As you know, they are heavy, so I'd rather not ship them if I can avoid it.  Just thought I'd mention it here in case anyone has interest.  I am in the Clayton/U-City area.  Please PM me if interested.

Thanks much,

---Kent Phelan

Kent, you got any relatives on the east coast?  I am not sure there's enough room in GAS for TWO people with that last name.   :nono: :lol:

kphelan

« Reply #3 on: 22 Dec 2010, 09:09 pm »
Not sure, but could well have distant relatives there.  I went to college in Boston and Phelan was not an uncommon name there.  'Course they DO mis-pronouce it.  Everyone there called me "Mistahh Faaaaaaaylin"  Here in the Middle Country we say "FEE-lin".

Who else in GAS is named Phelan?  You can PM me if you like.  Thx.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #4 on: 22 Dec 2010, 09:13 pm »
Hmmm, so you mispronounce it, too, eh?    :lol: