Any "TV-series-on-DVD-Junkies" here?

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #20 on: 19 Mar 2004, 02:54 am »
That looks cool, but I have no use for any gaudy collectors box.  I want standard size or slim cased, please!  You can't stack those goofy cases in with the rest of your movies (I built my own oak DVD rack around the size of a DVD case, with about 1" between the tops of the boxes and the dowels holding the next row).

Carlman

« Reply #21 on: 19 Mar 2004, 03:09 am »
I wish they'd come out with the 'Dead Like Me' series from Showtime.  That's a really good show.  2nd season is supposed to be coming out sometime soon... can't remember when, though...

I'd like it if they came out with all of 'The Tick' episodes... a Saturday morning cartoon about 8 or 9 years ago...

I wish I could justify spending $40 on The Family Guy but, I can't.  I really liked about 4 or 5 episodes and the rest I could take or leave... but, it's almost worth the $40 just for the few I like.

Simpsons are mandatory for me.  It's the only show that has creative freedom that I know of... I find most TV programming useless.  I can't watch more than 2 minutes of it.  

-C

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #22 on: 19 Mar 2004, 03:23 am »
I'd really like to get Simpsons, Futurama & King of the Hill, but I frankly can't afford all those damn shows, not and keep up with Farscape, Andromeda, Lexx, Voyage, B5...

I'm about 1/2 way thru my second season of Married...- god I love that show. :D

Things I sure wish were out:  Vanishing Son, Space Above & Beyond, and Party of Five (eek! :o   Did I actually admit to that last one! :oops:   A guilty pleasure, but what a constant stream of nice tail...).