SALE : Fusion Audio Romance IC1 interconnects....RARE

RRB

I am selling one of the most beloved interconnects from my collection. This is Fusion Audio Romance IC1, high purity solid core Copper design. This cable is all about Tone, Body, Harmonics and Timbre. This is almost like adding a top drawer tube equipment to your system. Suddenly you hear a full sized guitar rather than just the strings. Piano fills the room as if it is played right there in your room. IMO, every audiophile should listen to this interconnect once in his setup just to know what he was missing. But then this interconnect doesnt sound exactly euphonic or syrupy..not at all. It sounds fast, clean deep bass and very transparent as well. It is incredible what Eric Love (the designer of Fusion cables) has pulled through. But as Eric clearly mentions, his focus was to get the tones and body of the instrument as best as possible and then optimize the rest of the spectrum. He is spot on. I have never heard such body and tone from interconnect ever. Please go through the various reviews on Audiogon. You will see that many Cardas lovers have upgraded to the Fusion interconnect after owning the Golden reference from Cardas. If you prefer intimate listening, this is a Cable to experience.

New price : $1200
Expecting : $699

Length is 1 Meter. Will accept Paypal and ship worlwide.

RRB

Re: SALE : Fusion Audio Romance IC1 interconnects....RARE
« Reply #1 on: 16 Dec 2010, 04:46 am »
Here are some pictures:

RRB

Re: SALE : Fusion Audio Romance IC1 interconnects....RARE
« Reply #2 on: 17 Dec 2010, 07:55 pm »
Price lowered : $599
Cable is now on Audiogon.