SOLD: Parasound Halo D 3 Disc Player - $799 OBO

mhconley

SOLD: Parasound Halo D 3 Disc Player - $799 OBO
« on: 2 Dec 2010, 06:58 pm »
FOR SALE: Parasound Halo D 3 Disc Player - SOLD for $750

Original MSRP was north of $2,000; I paid much less.

This disc player was purchased new by me from an authorized dealer in June 2009.  The D 3 is an excellent near universal disc player (does not play Blu-ray) with fantastic sounding stereo analog out, via both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA.  It has both a pure digital and pure analog mode that completely disables the video circuitry to improve audio quality.  Pure digital also disables the internal DAC and analog sections to output a digital stream to an external DAC while pure analog disables the digital section.

I have always used this player for stereo audio, Redbook CD, DVD-Audio and SACD playback, utilizing pure analog via the balanced XLR outs.  It has never even been connected to a TV except for the initial setup.  Very low hours… selling just because I don’t use it much anymore.

I guarantee it to function 100%.  This unit is flawless and easily a 9+/10; I rated it 8/10 for age and to ensure even the most demanding buyer’s satisfaction.

See Parasound Halo D 3 for more information.

This unit will ship in original packaging with remote and all included accessories.

I’ll throw in fully insured shipping, a 2.0m Pangea AC-14 power cable, a 3ft. pair of Mogami 2524 based RCA cables and a 2ft. pair of Mogami 3173 based XLR cables at my asking price.

No fees for PayPal.

The disc player can be seen and heard in action in Southwest Florida.

Martin

EDIT: Now on Audiogon.
« Last Edit: 10 Dec 2010, 12:35 pm by mhconley »