ELT525T rosewood towers - Better than the famous Rockets for music

Alex C

SOLD!

I have 5 feedback at Emotiva, 2 at Tweak City Audio, 1 at Head-Fi, and had 16 at AV123. Payment by Paypal, money order or check. 

Better than the Rocket RS850 Signature Edition for music. Review on pages 12-14 here -> http://www.tonepublications.com/MAGPDF/TA_018.pdf. Beautiful wood veneer (I don't think the ELT line had any of the veneer issues the X and Rocket line had). Retail price was $799.

If you want more out of the stock sound (companies don't always use the best parts because they have a certain price point they need to be under to stay competitive), you can easily upgrade these for a cheap price. Check out Skiing Ninja for the details.

The circles/dots in the pictures are from my camera. Almost like new (very minor blemishes on 2 of the woofers which can only be seen up close in good light and scratches on the bottom of the bases). Used for around 20 hours and never pushed hard. Have the original box, speaker socks, manual.

« Last Edit: 10 May 2011, 08:35 pm by Alex C »

hammer136

Re: ELT525T rosewood towers
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jan 2011, 07:28 pm »
Have these sold yet.How much to 19720 pm me

codesone

are these still available? where are you  located?

Alex C

Still available. Location is 02171

sc300t

Im interested can you quote shipping to 77469 and email to sc300t at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

Alex C