BUY DIY power amplifier (already built)- THREAD CLOSED ! I found it!

Ubik

Big watts are not mandatory. Any Class is fine provided can be wired for 230Volts and it would be a reference quality amplifier. Write proposal to ubik-energy@iol.it with pics and details. Thanx
« Last Edit: 12 Nov 2010, 07:43 am by Ubik »

Guy 13

Re: BUY DIY power amplifier (already built)
« Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2010, 12:17 pm »
Big watts are not mandatory. Any Class is fine provided can be wired for 230Volts and it would be a reference quality amplifier. Write proposal to ubik-energy@iol.it with pics and details. Thanx
Hi Ubok.
In what part of the world are you in ?
I might have something for you. It's 230V., SE pentode, 10wpc, 6L6/6SN7/5U4, two (02) inputs, integrated with volume control, only six months old with only a few hours on it.
I am in Vietnam, let me know if you are intereted at : guyleduc@hcm.vnn.vn
Thanks.
Guy 13

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2010, 01:25 pm »
Guy

It appears that he is in Bella Italy.   :D

Ubik

« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2010, 01:36 pm »
yes I am in Bella Italia, although many of us are ashamed to be Italians with these days political winds.
Thanx for the SE proposal but I would prefer Solid state design as my speakers are PHY drivers based and show any hiss. I already had friends bringing theyr tubes indicating they were zero noise and as soon as plugged in to my horns they made fried pans music.
Cheers

Guy 13

« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2010, 02:46 pm »
yes I am in Bella Italia, although many of us are ashamed to be Italians with these days political winds.
Thanx for the SE proposal but I would prefer Solid state design as my speakers are PHY drivers based and show any hiss. I already had friends bringing theyr tubes indicating they were zero noise and as soon as plugged in to my horns they made fried pans music.
Cheers
Hi Ubik.
No pressure sales here, but with my 97db efficient GR Research V1 and volume at maximum (10wpc) and your ear on the driver's cone, you hear nothing , dead silent.
Tube can be extremely quiet, if well built.
Just wanted to let you know.
Have a nice search.
Guy 13.