SOLD Virtue audio ONE w/ upgraded P/S

Potato42

• Je suis un tres grande pomme de terre!
SOLD Virtue audio ONE w/ upgraded P/S
« on: 21 Oct 2010, 05:06 am »
SOLD

I'm offering a like new Virtue Audio ONE for sale. This is one of their original units and thus no longer for sale. You can see it here; http://store.virtueaudio.com/product-p/vrtu-ia-ap11-1.htm

The color is black, and the power supply is 30v/3A so 90W. My understanding is that this is very similar to the current units they are selling as "classic" models, except this does not have the soft start circuitry for battery PSU's.

I am new around here so I am happy to provide references upon request, as well as detailed contact information. I go by the same name on other forums including knifeforums where I have over 2k posts and countless successful transactions.

I am asking $225 shipped within CONUS and prefer paypal. Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

- Sean
« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2010, 11:27 pm by Potato42 »

Potato42

Re: F/S Virtue audio ONE w/ upgraded P/S
« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2010, 08:32 pm »
I took some pictures that show the amp in great condition. Keep in mind that a brand new amp like this would run about $350 and it's a steal. Considering it hasn't sold, however, I'll be letting it go for $215 shipped in the CONUS and I'll cover PP fees. Guaranteed not DOA and don't forget paypal buyer protection. Again I'm happy to provide phone number and references on request including ebay account with 100% feedback.

Potato42

« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2010, 04:06 am »
BUMP

Taking offers.

sl_1800

« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2010, 04:22 am »
$215.00 shipped sounds fair to me, I'll take it.

Potato42

« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2010, 04:51 am »
I sent you a PM