Anyone ever listen to a Jasmine Audio integrated?

Gopher

Anyone ever listen to a Jasmine Audio integrated?
« on: 8 Oct 2010, 01:35 am »
On the advice of a fellow hobbyist I checked out a relatively unknown phono preamp from China which ended up rocking my world in my system beyond what I thought capable up to $3k (I've owned a few of the 'giant killers'). 

This friend, who is very familiar with my speakers and shares a number of common components  is heavily recommending I check out their EL156 SE integrated to drive my Zu Soul Superflys and after hearing back from the dealer on pricing I'm almost ready to pull the trigger.  http://www.jasmineaudio.net/sonata.html

There is next to NO information out there on Jasmine Audio's amplification products.  I actually found more user feedack on the Kora stuff I was considering before--hearing the performance they brought at the price of my other purchase has me very curious though...   

ANYONE ever hear their amps?  I already know the LP2.0SE is outstanding. 

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Re: Anyone ever listen to a Jasmine Audio integrated?
« Reply #1 on: 8 Oct 2010, 02:56 am »
Don't know the company....but it looks nice Fred.... :thumb:

Gopher

Re: Anyone ever listen to a Jasmine Audio integrated?
« Reply #2 on: 9 Oct 2010, 04:06 am »
Thanks for fixing that link.

It's sexy, 'eh?  I'd love to do an Atma-sphere s30 or an 845 SET but need something with covered tubes for my kid's safety. 

I'm reluctant to give up my factory upgraded minimax preamp, but there is something to be said about a simple, one box, potentially better sounding solution with a remote control.