Custom one in the world pair of marble mini column 9.0's

Marbles

I'm selling one of my two pair of custom column REAL marble 9.0's.  These are the mini column 9.0's.

These are listed in the for sale section:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=8583

Quote from: Mbarnes

We can still get synthetic marble 9.0s but we can no longer get real marble 9.0s. As I predicted when we started this, the time would come when such speakers would not be able to be built again. Thailand's economy is now coming back. It is one of the fastest growing economies now in Asia. Our original suppliers are finding it hard to find, train and keep craftsman.

We currently have no problems with wood, synthetic marble or MDF. Ceramics are getting harder and harder to get. Our suppliers tell us that they can not get good yields without the cabinets cracking during the baking. This is because they have lost the craftsmen who did this work for us before.

As for the people who bought the 9.0s, you have something that might never be built again. Changing out a crossover or swapping a driver is child's play. Try to get another speaker carved out of stone and then you will see what we accomplished.

When MB had the masons build the first pair he mentioned that the masons thought they were so hard to make that they wouldn't make any more.  I prevailed upon him to make me one more smaller pair.

I doubt these will EVER be able to be made again.