WTB: Grateful Dead Dick's Pick's vol. 28, 32, 34

jriggy

WTB: Grateful Dead Dick's Pick's vol. 28, 32, 34
« on: 15 Sep 2010, 08:11 pm »
I am interested in purchasing the CD sets of the Grateful Dead Dick's Pick's Vol. #28, #32 and #34 from some kind person that has them in good and complete condition...

If you are an good upstanding AC member and have these volumes and would like to make some extra money off of them, please drop me a line...

Thanks and have a Grateful Day!

Jason

mark funk

Re: WTB: Grateful Dead Dick's Pick's vol. 28, 32, 34
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2010, 04:17 pm »
I don't have those Dick's Pick's I stopped getting them after Dick passed. But I was at the 1982 Alpine Valley  :thumb:

:smoke:

jriggy

« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2010, 09:14 pm »
Nice! I didn't go to Alpine Vally until '87. The rain and MUD year. or was that '88???

Some really good picks once David Lemieux took over the project. I dropped off then too but have recently completed the series. Minus these three...

I am willing to pay a pretty penny - as long as it is under the price of the ones on Amazon a good bit.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2010, 10:19 pm »
Nice! I didn't go to Alpine Vally until '87. The rain and MUD year. or was that '88???

Some really good picks once David Lemieux took over the project. I dropped off then too but have recently completed the series. Minus these three...

I am willing to pay a pretty penny - as long as it is under the price of the ones on Amazon a good bit.

Why not just buy direct from the Grateful Dead website instead of Amazon?

http://store.dead.net/store/music?filter1=3311

George

bprice2

« Reply #4 on: 17 Sep 2010, 10:41 pm »
Why not just buy direct from the Grateful Dead website instead of Amazon?

http://store.dead.net/store/music?filter1=3311

George

28, 32 and 34 seem to be missing from the catalog.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #5 on: 17 Sep 2010, 11:02 pm »
28, 32 and 34 seem to be missing from the catalog.

I wonder why?

I would send an e-mail to the site and find out.

George

jriggy

« Reply #6 on: 18 Sep 2010, 02:37 pm »
Thats a good idea George I might try that.
We know that Rhino owns it all now - but I believe the phone and email customer service is not connected to the warehouse anymore either. I got India last time I called re a mistake. And there are lots of order mistakes anymore. I have had three in the last 2 years. I just dont see the whole outfit as being that together... But ill give it a shot

In the mean time, Im still looking

mark funk

« Reply #7 on: 18 Sep 2010, 03:25 pm »
Hell Ya! I was in the mud too. If I remember right that was a Monday and Bob played on Sunday and I think on one left from the night before :o

mark funk

« Reply #8 on: 18 Sep 2010, 03:32 pm »
I just went to Dead.net and those three were not there?

martyo

« Reply #9 on: 11 Oct 2010, 07:06 pm »
#32's master was a cassette.  :o Great show (I was there), and the cd sounds like the master was a cassette.  8) 

bprice2

« Reply #10 on: 11 Oct 2010, 09:13 pm »
jriggy, I know you said you were looking for the CDs, but I just noticed that you can download these volumes from Amazon in MP3 format.  Also, I happen to have all the sources (shows) that were used to compile these volumes.  Send me a blank DVD and I'd be happy to load you up.

mark funk

« Reply #11 on: 11 Oct 2010, 09:31 pm »
And, Martyo what show was that on Dick's #32?

mark funk

« Reply #12 on: 11 Oct 2010, 09:34 pm »
Well give me the dumb ass for today!

jriggy

« Reply #13 on: 22 Oct 2010, 01:18 pm »
jriggy, I know you said you were looking for the CDs, but I just noticed that you can download these volumes from Amazon in MP3 format.  Also, I happen to have all the sources (shows) that were used to compile these volumes.  Send me a blank DVD and I'd be happy to load you up.

bprice,

I just saw your posting. Guess I could set some email notifications...

Thanks so much! Ill shoot you a PM soon when I get some more DVD's

I was just trying (for the first time in my life with anything really) to be a completest with this series.

Willing to give 50 or 60 a piece if anyone is interested in parting with theirs...

A fool and his money......  :oops: