SOLD M Audio Profire 610 9/10 condition amazing device

nicksgem10s

SOLD is my M Audio Profire 610 firewire audio interface in 9/10 condition like new.

If you are not familiar with this device it may be a good idea to investigate.  In my system I have been using computer based playback and usb audio devices for the past 4 years. 

I connect my Macbook Pro laptop via firewire to the M Audio Profire 610 which outputs digital audio via coaxial cable to my custom assembled 2 channel audio dac. 

This device has moved computer based two channel audio to a new level in my system.  I have used many usb converters and dacs.  This is a very advanced device and it can definitely improve computer audio in many systems.  It also has a built in headphone amp as well as many advanced pro audio recording features.  It is incredibly versatile.

Only selling to raise funds for a new active preamp for my main system.  Will likely purchase again in the near future.  This includes all original packaging and accessories. 

The MSRP is $499 but they can be found new for $350 shipped.

SOLD 

Save some money and get one like new $275 including shipping and paypal to lower 48 US.

SOLD
« Last Edit: 7 Sep 2010, 06:28 pm by nicksgem10s »