Fried Reference speakers For Sale

WolfsongAudio

Fried Reference speakers For Sale
« on: 30 Aug 2010, 06:07 pm »
Here is a pair of Fried Products The Reference Loud Speakers. Please see the photos for the cosmetic condition. These are finished in an un-dyed natural rosewood. Photos do not do the finish justice. There are some areas of checking in the veneer ( see photo 4). No splits, no missing veneer, no loose veneer, just some tactile checking that is evident only very close up and with a light finger touch. These feature a full complement of Scan Speak Revelator drivers in a first order , transmission line design. Bass is flat down in the low 20s in a real room. 91bd sensitivity means the world is your oyster as far as amp matching. Some specs from the website:

These were purchased from the CFO of Fried Products (still in business) in 2008 and were produced in late 2006.  New price was $24,995.00.

For sale $6550.00 plus freight and crate.  Interesting amp trades considered. I am looking for 100+ watts per channel in tube or class A solid state. Must be differentially balanced and stereo amp is preferred. Monos might work as well. Think Music Reference RM-200 sereis II, Ayre V1Xe etc. Looking for trades plus some cash.

46.5 H x 10.75 W x 23 D

Shipping Weight: 175 lbs. each

Crossover Point: 160Hz, 2000 Hz

Drivers:
1” Ring Radiator
7” Revelator Midrange
2 x 7” Revelator Woofers

Sensitivity: 91 db.

Impedance: 4 ohms

Frequency Range:
20Hz - 40kHz

Input Facilities:
5-way WBT binding posts

This is a used pair of speakers and carries no warranty of any kind. They will not arrive DOA because they work.

Speakers are located in Atlanta, Ga. Local pick up is OK. If you are local I will even bring them to you.
Deliver within 200 miles of Atlanta for gas plus $50.00

Shipping will have to be via Craters and Freighters as original boxes are not available.

Paypal users will pay the 2.9% fees they charge me. I much prefer MO or checks ( after they clear).