Woot Off!

gprro

Woot Off!
« on: 18 Aug 2010, 09:38 pm »
There is a woot off going at woot.com. For those not familiar with woot, it's a deal site that usually does one deal a day. Once every month or two they have a woot off. Lasts for 48 hours + sometimes. A new product until it sells out or does not sell for a while. Good deals on electronics and other odd items.

The main point is the Random Crap. Three random items for $3 plus $5 shipping. It's usually crap, but they include tv's and laptops sometimes. Once random crap appears you need to get lucky to get it. Server melts down in a minute usually. I've "won" it once. I got an old 80 gig hard drive. 10 small wafer bateries, and six pack of snow white interactive software for kids. No use for any of it :lol:

Anyway, hope someone can score a good item.

Dan Driscoll

Re: Woot Off!
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2010, 03:46 pm »
The Woot-Off is still going today.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2010, 04:15 pm »
Thanks Dan-I grabbed some earbuds for my kids..2.99..very nice

eclein

• Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: 20 Aug 2010, 03:06 pm »
Its still going on today--Friday 8/20!!! Oh baby!!

dburna

« Reply #4 on: 20 Aug 2010, 03:56 pm »
How does one get into the woot-off on the site?  Do you have do be a registered member?  I can't seem to find a way on to the woot-off from the main web page (I do not have a registered acount with woot).

Thanks, -dB

coke

« Reply #5 on: 20 Aug 2010, 04:03 pm »
How does one get into the woot-off on the site?  Do you have do be a registered member?  I can't seem to find a way on to the woot-off from the main web page (I do not have a registered acount with woot).

Thanks, -dB

If you see flashing lights, that's the woot off.

eclein

• Volunteer
« Reply #6 on: 20 Aug 2010, 04:04 pm »
If you go to woot.com your automatically in the woot off...usually they sell one item each day, a woot off is a bunch of items all one at a time, with the coutndown lights and bar flashing as quantities dwindle...Good Luck..refresh it often!!!!

gprro

« Reply #7 on: 20 Aug 2010, 05:06 pm »

Thanks, -dB

Yep, you need to register. Name, adress, credit card, etc. They are a trusted company. Recently aquired by amazon. If you're in it for the Random Crap, and you get through to the purchase screen, have your card security number handy, need to be super fast.

This ones been going for a while...

gprro

« Reply #8 on: 21 Sep 2010, 07:31 am »
Bump! Woot Off going again...