PI Audio Customer Service Reports

mchuckp

PI Audio Customer Service Reports
« on: 17 Aug 2010, 04:50 am »
It's nice when you get great customer service and I just had one with PI Audio.  I thought maybe it would be cool to start a thread where anyone who had direct dealings with Dave could post their impressions to help other potential customers who might be on the fence about trying his products.

Here's mine:

Just wanted to make sure I give a shout out to Dave and his customer service.  I had a Buss that was making an ever so slight hum that was only audible about a foot away.  Without hesitation, Dave set up Fed Ex to pick up my Buss so he could check it out.  When he received it he called me and we talked extensively through possible culprits and just about sources of noise in general.  Guessing he talked to me for about a half hour.  He made some tweaks and had it back to me lickity split.  Now it is hum free and doing it's magic again.  :thumb:

In the society we live with huge companies and poor customer service, it sure is great to deal with someone like Dave who is a class act in terms of technical knowledge and customer service.  Audio Circle is a haven for some great customer service oriented vendors and Dave is near the top of that list for me.

Just wanted to give props when props are due.

Phil

Re: PI Audio Customer Service Reports
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2010, 02:06 am »
Totally agree with that.   :thumb:   Dave's service is personal - he works with each of us to make sure we are not only happy but getting the best from our systems. 

Where/when does that happen?

Phil

highfilter

« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2010, 03:02 am »
Another :thumb: for Dave. He has the best customer support I've come across.

I merely mentioned an issue I was having with hum in an e-mail to get some information from him, and he automatically put in a switch on the BUSS he was making me at the time - that would lift the ground in two outlets in my BUSS so I could experiment with sources of hum... for FREE! I was blown away, and still am.

He sells and stands behind some outstanding products and I always here stories about him going above and beyond. The BUSS has forever changed my view on the importance on power in an audio system and has forever improved my system and future systems for the better.

Here's to Dave!  :thumb:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #3 on: 19 Aug 2010, 04:23 am »
Thanks, guys.  Ya'll bless me mightily.

:D

Dave

ADD

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 31 Oct 2010, 05:09 am »
Customer service . I dont think so. With Dave my experience has been more like friend service. Everyone loves Dave. I have been doing business with PI Audio Group for over 10 years and have always been taken care of.Spoiled actually.