SOLD *** DNM RESON Solid Copper ICs with Eichmann Bullet Plug RCAs 1M *** SOLD

1BionicEar

I have 2 1M pairs of the highly-regarded DNM Reson solid copper ICs with copper bullet plugs for sale.  I bought these as dealer demo on Audiogon several months ago.  I used one pair on-and-off and the other pair stayed in the drawer.  Nice cables, but I decided to stick with my Signal Cable Silver Resolutions.

These retail for $245.  My price is $100 per pair plus shipping.  Payment by PayPal with no additional fee.

Here is a review.

http://www.stereotimes.com/cable022205.shtml

Here is a stock picture.

« Last Edit: 27 Aug 2010, 02:56 am by 1BionicEar »

1BionicEar

Time for a BUMP!

Construct

I have a set of them now.  I can say, that like analysis plus, they tend to slightly smooth the top end.  It's not a huge degree, but it does lend itself to ameliorating some hardness in the tone.  The effect is more pronounced with speakers that have a forward and bright treble.

1BionicEar

I found that they did a great job of taming some of the high frequency harshness common on modern recordings.  They didn't really roll the highs off, more like they smoothed them out.

Construct

I found that they did a great job of taming some of the high frequency harshness common on modern recordings.  They didn't really roll the highs off, more like they smoothed them out.
Yeah, they weren't so much a rolloff as a slight diffusion.  Recommended for any system that isn't laid back or dark already.

1BionicEar

SOLD on Audiogon!