Squeezebox Touch - $180 + tax at Logitech with 40% off coupon code synrepp_2009

mshan

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1021554/

coupon code synrepp_2009

I already own a Transporter, so debating whether to buy.

edit: don't know if this 20% coupon code is stackable:   http://www.logitech.com/en-us/349/7077?WT.ac=ps|7041

Phil A

Thanks - if I can get it for that price, I'll give it a shot.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Nice!

Thanks for posting.

George

mshan

20% Logitech trade in coupon code program added to OP (don't know if it is stackable).

Phil A

I have not seen the confirming E-Mail yet, but the Squeezebox Touch showed up as $179.99 + free shipping (for orders over $75).  Thank you so much for sharing this.  I was kind of sitting on the fence waiting to see if I could look at one at a local store but for that price I'll go out on a limb.  I had recorded 4,300 songs WMA on an outboard USB drive hooked to the backup PC now.  I had bought the original WD Media Player which said it was WMA compatible.  Unfortunately it meant giving you conversion software (128 bps MP3s) and while the video interface was OK, when I heard it hooked to my Bryston DAC I was not happy with the quality.  I have not played it since.

Now you have to find me an upgraded power supply at 40% off too :lol:

Cacophonix

Thanks for the deal!

In for one, and the trade-in coupon is not stackable. Still a very good deal!  :thumb:

mr_bill

Got it - thanks!

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Order placed!  Sweet deal indeed.  Thanks.

Phil A

I got my confirming E-Mail $179.99 total - great deal!

Lyndon

Guys,
I am on the fence on this.
Some people say the screen on the SB Touch is quite small, and that one can accomplish what it does with a iPod Touch, and an application like iPeng.  I think TedB was talking about that.  Wondering whether to pull the trigger on this deal.
Lyndon :?

mshan

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Guys,
I am on the fence on this.
Some people say the screen on the SB Touch is quite small, and that one can accomplish what it does with a iPod Touch, and an application like iPeng.  I think TedB was talking about that.  Wondering whether to pull the trigger on this deal.
Lyndon :?

If I order one, it is for a second or third system.  The SB Touch plays music, it isn't just a remote (like the SB Controller).  I also like the fact that it can pass 24/96 music (which I listen to regularly and have a growing collection of).

George

Lyndon

George,
If you order, don't forget to add "logi_touch" to the coupon box, and make sure it says
next day delivery below.  It will stack with the previous coupon and either give you faster delivery or no shipping charge.
Lyndon
Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Came to $192.XX for state tax.
We'll see how that next day free delivery works.
Thanks for getting back on info, George.

AB

Ack. You got me...
Ordered a Touch.
Thanks for the heads up.
I think I'll match the Touch with a pair of Audio Engine powered monitors. Maybe.
 :thumb:

glrtrgi

For some reason the coupon does not work for me at the Logitech site. Anybody have a clue why? I asked Logitech and they said I would have to talk to the website that issued the coupon. I assume that means Fatwallet.com but this is beginning to be a hassle.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lyndon

It may be dead by now.
You need to create an account.  Then log on, go to the Touch, and try the coupon code, and click "apply".  If it doesn't work, it is probably dead. If it does work, put in that second code and make sure you have below the next day delivery and your state, as it stacked for me. 
If the code is dead, just keep your eye out, as Logitech has promos like this, and "dented box" sales on a regular basis.
Good luck.
Lyndon
Code doesn't seem to be working on Squeezebox Touch anymore...can anyone confirm?
Confirmed dead on Touch, works on the Boom and other products. :cry:

AB

Did you type the underscore? The  "_" between synrepp and 2009?

Edit Ah, I didn't see the confirmed bit there. Bummer.

markm1111

I didn't log in yesterday and missed this! It is exactly what I have been waiting for to make this affordable for me in Australia. Was hoping to buy with a coupon and get it shipped directly to Bolder for mods.

How often do these type of coupons come up?

Lyndon

Mark,
See my above post.
Go ahead and try the code anyway.
But Logitech periodically has these sales and the "dented box' sales.
I put up a "watch for" at a bargain hunter forum, i.e. Slick Deals, and that is what notified me about this sale.
Lyndon

markm1111

Thanks Lyndon., I didn't read your post closely enough. I will definitely keep a closer watch.

The beauty of this would have been the the Australian dollar is strong against the US at the moment - this varies almost daily so am hoping to catch a deal while it is up

Cheers

Mark M
Mark,
See my above post.
Go ahead and try the code anyway.
But Logitech periodically has these sales and the "dented box' sales.
I put up a "watch for" at a bargain hunter forum, i.e. Slick Deals, and that is what notified me about this sale.
Lyndon