SOLD! - SVS True Subwoofer PB10-NSD $250

toobwacky

SOLD! - SVS True Subwoofer PB10-NSD $250
« on: 30 Jul 2010, 11:47 am »
Sold!!!

Check out the SVS website for a complete description of this sub: http://www.svsound.com/products-sub-box-10nsd.cfm

Sub is in very good condition with some slight cosmetic imperfections. I have pictures of these which I can send to seriously interested parties. No operational flaws. I have the double box, packing, manual and all the accessories that came with it when new. I’m the original owner, bought new in July 2009. Very lightly used.

Local pick-up in the Florence Oregon area is welcome. Can ship to the CONUS via UPS at buyer’s expense. Figure your shipping at ups.com. Outer box is 28 X 20 X 24, weight is 75 pounds. Add fees for residential pick-up, residential delivery, $250 insurance and adult signature upon delivery. For example, I got $102.36 from Florence, Oregon across the continent to Bangor Maine. If you are west of Bangor, your shipping will be less.

I’ll accept cash, postal money order or paypal (add 3% to the total for the subwoofer AND shipping.) If paying by paypal, I have to ship to the paypal verified address.

Best to contact me directly at: depoebay -at- gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: 2 Aug 2010, 03:59 am by toobwacky »