FS: Intuitive Design Gamma Summits

misterclean

FS: Intuitive Design Gamma Summits
« on: 17 Jul 2010, 03:18 pm »

A perennial favorite at RMAF, and surely one of the best monitor speakers available. Just read the reviews and user comments on the usual audiophile forums and see for yourself.

I have photos for anyone interested. Buyer pays shipping. Of course, local pickup is most welcome; I might be willing to meet someone halfway within 200-300 miles driving distance.

You can check my feedback record on Audiogon under username 'waltersalas" (or on eBay under the same name).

The list price on these is $12,500. I have them for $5500, and that includes four sets of Still points with the component stands and granite platforms, over $2000 worth of extras. In short, an incredible deal on a reference pair of speakers.

srb

Re: FS: Intuitive Design Gamma Summits
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2010, 03:26 pm »
Of course, local pickup is most welcome; I might be willing to meet someone halfway within 200-300 miles driving distance.

200-300 miles driving distance from where?

Condition?

Although you said you have photos, you will have a better chance of stimulating interest if you post them here.

Steve

misterclean

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2010, 04:35 pm »

Exellent points, every one. Thanks, Steve. Here is a photo:

I live in western North Carolina, near Asheville.

The condition is 9/10, flawless as far as I can tell.

I sincerely appreciate the input.

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jul 2010, 06:10 pm »
These are great speakers at a nice price.  Their designer, Dale Pitcher, is a good friend and a great audio mind.  I almost bought these before I went SP Tech.  They are a very under rated speaker and company.  Few of these go up for sale.

misterclean

« Reply #4 on: 24 Jul 2010, 02:25 pm »

While I cannot rationalize dropping the price on these amazing speakers, especially considering that when you factor in the cost of the Stillpoints component stands, the Stillpoints, and the granite platforms, this is a $16,000 value for $5500, I will entertain serious offers.

Again, if you are in a position to audition these for yourselves, I hope you can. That should seal the deal! Please contact me if you have any questions or want to hear them at my house.

Thanks for looking.

misterclean

« Reply #5 on: 2 Aug 2010, 04:16 pm »

Still taking on offers on one of the best speakers out there, plus a LOT of extra goodies. This speaker is competitive with anything up to $12K, and cannot be topped at my asking price.

misterclean

« Reply #6 on: 14 Aug 2010, 07:43 pm »

I've had some interest, but so far, these are still available. Let me know if you have any questions.

misterclean

« Reply #7 on: 20 Aug 2010, 03:51 pm »

I have these in an auction now on Audiogon, with a lower reserve price than what I have posted here. Check it out!

misterclean

« Reply #8 on: 9 Sep 2010, 01:49 pm »

I'm dropping these to $4950, and that includes the Stillpoints and Stillpoint component stands.

Let me know if you have any questions.