Great Customer Service

TV Man

Great Customer Service
« on: 20 Feb 2004, 03:21 am »
Just want to pass along my experience with Bolder Cables excellent customer service.

I bought a .5m digital cable from Wayne about 9 months ago. For some reason it stopped passing a signal. I e-mailed Wayne about it and he told me to send ot to him for a checkup, which I did.

When he received the cable he notified me that one of the positive connections to the Bullet plug had come loose. He repaired the cable and returned it to me via Priority Mail.

I offered to pay for the return postage, but Wayne declined saying it was included as part of his warranty service.

This was an excellent experience with above and beyond the call of duty level of customer care.  I am very happy with my newly repaired cable and also with Wayne's commitment to his customers.

Thanks Wayne!!

pjchappy

Great Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2004, 04:06 am »
Yep. . . he has GREAT customer service.  

Luckily, every manufacturer that is on this website which I have dealt w/ also has great customer service!!

p

TV Man

Great Customer Service
« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2004, 04:18 am »
That's been my experience as well. Louis at Omega speakers is the only other audiocircle forum manufacturer that I've dealt with directly... he's also a perfect gentleman and totally commited to customer satisfaction.

Long live the niche market entrepeneurs!!