FS: N2X ultimate build (ALL UPGRADES) and pristine condition

raymondbeautrix

It deeply saddens me to have to part with the best bookshelf speakers of my life, but law school is on the horizon and I gotta try to minimize my student loans...

N2X - $800 (reduced from 900!) plus shipping (I have original skiing ninja packaging for a totally safe transport)

All available upgrades beyond even what is mentioned on Danny's site.  Sonicaps and Mills resistors, Cardas Binding posts (considered superior to vampire by Danny), jps lab wire, no-rez, sonicap platinum bypass caps, and placed in the same curved PE Cabinet used by Danny (curved cabinets help cancel standing waves further eliminating resonance).

Most importantly, these speakers were professionally  assembled by the good folks at Skiing Ninja which means the quality of construction is second to none.

Condition is pristine with not a single visible scratch.  They've been used under 500 hours, so perfectly burned in with minimal use.

Consider this: The materials for this piece alone cost $900, so I'm basically selling this for $0 labor!

If anyone has any interest or questions please feel free to PM me.

- Isaac

« Last Edit: 14 Aug 2010, 10:26 pm by raymondbeautrix »

mikeeastman

Hi ,Isaac

Any idea how much freight would be to Az? Do you have shipping create for speakers?

Thanks, Mike

raymondbeautrix

Mike: thanks for the interest and I sent a PM.

As I mentioned to Mike, a pickup for the ob-7 is the most ideal situation.  I am in the process of negotiating a freight deal and see whether this can be done within a reasonable budget.  I wouldn't send it out if they didn't have a decent insurance plan.

raymondbeautrix

Ok, apparently freight is a reasonable option and might only cost ~ 200$ with full insurance for most of the continental US.  Considering it's 200lbs worth of stuff, that's quite a reasonable deal I think.

raymondbeautrix

FYI: sale is pending.

raymondbeautrix

Re: FS: N2X ultimate build (ALL UPGRADES) and pristine condition
« Reply #5 on: 14 Aug 2010, 10:25 pm »
Price Bump!  I'm knocking off $100 from the N2X down to $800.  This means you're getting the package for less than the cost of the materials.  So even if you build it by scratch, it's impossible to get a deal this good!  :D

GaryW

« Reply #6 on: 15 Aug 2010, 03:40 am »
Isaac,

I'm very interested. Can you pm me a shipping figure to 98467?

Gary

raymondbeautrix

« Reply #7 on: 15 Aug 2010, 11:06 pm »
Thanks for your interest, Gary.  PM sent.

GaryW

« Reply #8 on: 20 Aug 2010, 03:29 am »
New speakers are safe in their new home. Thanks Isaac!

Now I need a 2nd high quality audio source system. Shucks....

raymondbeautrix

« Reply #9 on: 20 Aug 2010, 02:02 pm »
Glad to hear it, Gary!  GL on that 2nd audio system!