FS - NEW Shelter 301 MKII Never removed from jewel case! SALE PENDING!

Sonny

Hi there, what does one do with 4, count them, 4 cartridges and only one TT?  Well, that's obvious...sell 1, or 2 or 3...so, let's work on selling one first...and the only one that is UNUSED, NEW...

Shelter 301 MKii, in cool blue...
Will Post pics tomorrow...
Thanks for looking...

Specs:
The New & Improved version of the Stereophile Class C Recommended Shelter 301... The Shelter 301 Mark II MC Cartridge!

Shelter's newest arrival is a surprisingly great sounding cartridge! Enjoy a rich, musically enjoyable midrange, supple bass lines and a sweet top end with this affordably-priced .4mV output MC cartridge from one of the best cartridge makers in the world!

If you've always wanted a Shelter but found them a bit out of reach now is your chance to own one and have that legendary Shelter sound. You'll be as amazed with how good the 301 sounds as people are with their other models. The 301 has .4mv output and same body as the 501 but in a beautiful blue!

A classy MC cartridge in the mold of its more expensive brothers. Shelters reputation of cost vs. value holds true here. This is truly a good value, highly recommended by Elusive Disc.

Specifications:
Moving Coil (MC) Stereo Phono Cartridge
Output Voltage: 0.4mV at 1kHz 5cm/sec.
Channel Balance: within 1dB at 1kHz
Stylus Tip: 0.65mil Conical Nude Diamond
Weight: 8.1 grams
DC Resistance: 11 ohms
Tracking Force Range: 1.5 to 2.2g
Recommended Load Impedance: Step-up trans within 20 ohm, Head amplifier within 100 ohm, High gain EQ-amplifier within 47 ohm
Channel Separation at 1 kHz: >25dB

Made by Shelter Inc. Japan
« Last Edit: 30 Aug 2010, 08:17 pm by Sonny »

rajacat

• Washington State
Price? :scratch: :eyebrows:

-Roy

Sonny

Sonny

Reduce....to $600!

Sonny

REDUCED $585??? :scratch:

Sonny

REDUCED, $550!!! :scratch:

Sonny

$525 shipped! :duh: :scratch:

Ericus Rex

What a deal!  I'd jump on this thing but, unfortunately, compliance calculators put this cartridge and my arm in the dead zone  :cry:

Sonny

What a deal!  I'd jump on this thing but, unfortunately, compliance calculators put this cartridge and my arm in the dead zone  :cry:

Thanks Eric,...you know you can just add a 3 gram headshell weight and you'll be fine if the compliance of the 301 is too low for your arm.  But, I've found that the matching is a suggestion, it's not the "rule".  I use a 901 on my JMW10.5i arm, and that's a low effective mass arm...works fine!
T

Sonny

Thursday Bump!!! :scratch:

Sonny

REDUCED!  $500 for a wonderful Cartridge!

Sonny

Last reduction!

$475! Brand new, that' 50% off!

Sonny

SALE PENDING!   :thumb: