Killer Kombo: Citypulse DAC & MF X-10/V3, new price. Also available separately.

strhd07

Looking to sell as a package, but will sell separately: Citypulse w/Philips remote $215, MF $190. [Delta has been sold.]

The Delta can be found regularly for sale but not this HDCD version--pretty bloody rare. The Citypulse DA7.2x DAC, which upsamples to 96 and 192 kHz, can be used as a standalone DAC or headphone amp or single-source preamp if you're only playing digits, with fixed and variable outputs and volume control. I found that the addition of the tubed MF X-10/V3 made a really good DAC sound outstanding.

Comes with a nice Philips universal learning remote, which you can program eight devices into. The Citypulse didn't come with a remote, so I'm adding this to the package. You'll have to dig up the code for the Citypulse, since I used it as a DAC only.

$425 plus shipping. Add 3% for Paypal. I'll consider selling separately later on if I can't sell as a package.

« Last Edit: 7 Oct 2010, 03:02 pm by strhd07 »

WerTicus

I might be interested in the DAC alone, assuming you'll, split the package + ship to Australia and that the unit can run on 220v?

strhd07

These are all 110v only.

strhd07

Re: Killer Kombo: Citypulse DAC and MF X-10/V3, new price.
« Reply #3 on: 8 Sep 2010, 03:19 pm »
^^

strhd07

Re: Killer Kombo: Citypulse DAC and MF X-10/V3, new price.
« Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2010, 02:29 pm »
Bump. Will sell separately: Citypulse for $215, including Philips remote, and MF X10/V3 for $190.

strhd07

timind

• permanent vacation