FS: Omega Super Hemps w/stands. $1250 + shipping

mattyturner

FS: Omega Super Hemps w/stands. $1250 + shipping
« on: 19 Jun 2010, 06:38 am »
For your consideration, a pair of Super Hemps (latest Alnico drivers) with Skylan stands plus DeepHemp sub in parisian maple veneer.

I've had the speakers for two and half years and I believe I am the second owner. I got the DeepHemp new earlier this year.

The speakers are in great condition. Only scratches are on the bottom. The stands have some minor dents and dings. Nothing noticeable from a few feet away. There are 4 spots of very slight marring on the sealant on the top of the sub.. like small blotches, all less than quarter of an inch across. You don't see it unless you get the light on it right and are looking closely. That's how it came and I only noticed when I was dusting it for the first time.

This package includes the stands and spikes, coasters for wood floors, soft balls for optionally plugging the ports for a sealed enclosure (my preference) and original magnetic grills. Also included is a 1m Zu Audio 'Birth' power cable for the sub.

This whole package rolls in at $4450 if you purchased all the items individually. I am selling at exactly 50% - $2200 $2000.

Shipping is not included. This is 5 LARGE heavy boxes. I guestimate fedex ground would be about 100-150. If you're interested in buying I will of course price out the shipping. Shipping insurance + signature confirmation are mandatory.

If you are in the Bay Area you are welcome to come and listen first and take them away (you'll probably need a truck or van for the 5 large boxes)

I am happy to to accept paypal with no additional fees on this one, or you can send me a cashiers check (preferred, but i'm easy).

Any questions?

« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2010, 03:46 pm by mattyturner »

mattyturner

Re: FS: Omega Super Hemps w/stands + Deep Hemp Sub. $2200
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jun 2010, 06:39 am »
Forgot to mention, if you come and pickup you are welcome to a couple of Gik Acoustics panels + mounting fixtures which make a great difference when used behind the speakers. Consider it a pick-up bonus :)

mattyturner

Not a single post? Am I way off base with the price?
Trying to move these, so I am willing to sell the DeepHemp sub separately if anyone is interested.

$800 for the sub including Zu Audio power cord.
$1400 for the speakers and stands.

$2000 if you buy as a package - no offers!

Come and audition if you're in the Bay Area, this is a great set of speakers.

mattyturner

Re: FS: Omega Super Hemps w/stands + Deep Hemp Sub. $2000
« Reply #3 on: 1 Jul 2010, 10:01 pm »
4th july weekend bump.. anyone want to celebrate with a great speaker package at an attractive price? Make me an offer :D

mattyturner

Re: FS: Omega Super Hemps w/stands + Deep Hemp Sub. $1800
« Reply #4 on: 9 Jul 2010, 09:32 pm »
Okay, I would like to sell these. Sell as a package for $1800 + shipping.

Or just the Sub for $650
Or just the Speakers and Stands for $1350

mattyturner

Re: FS: Omega Super Hemps w/stands. $1350 + shipping
« Reply #5 on: 10 Jul 2010, 10:59 pm »
Sub is Sold.

Still offering the SuperHemp speakers with Skylan stands for $1350

mattyturner

Re: FS: Omega Super Hemps w/stands. $1250 + shipping
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jul 2010, 03:48 pm »
Okay peeps, here is the deal. I want to sell these before I go on vacation in a few weeks so here is what i'm offering.

$1250 + Shipping

If you're in the Bay Area and you come and pick up - $1200

That's less than half the retail plus the pair of Skylan stands which are around $400.

mattyturner

« Reply #7 on: 29 Jul 2010, 05:53 pm »
Bumpity - this is a screaming deal, no? Make me an offer, if you come and pickup I will be even more flexible.

mattyturner

« Reply #8 on: 3 Aug 2010, 09:56 pm »
Okay, last chance saloon here. I'm going on vacation next week, if I don't sell these this weekend they're not for sale any more and I will donate to my local cat rescue centre (or some such horrific fate)

All reasonable offers considered, go ahead and make one and you might get lucky!

These speakers sound great, you will not be disappointed.

I'll be waiting for the PMs, good luck.