Ahem, in plasma

Dan Driscoll

Ahem, in plasma
« on: 1 Jun 2010, 02:15 am »
Samsung PN58C6500 58" Plasma

I just went in to do some more comparison shopping and look at racks, honest!  :o

I had my mind made up that I was going to wait until Father's Day or the 4th of July to see if prices came down and some other models I was interested in came out. But the same sales manger who I had talked to when I was looking at the TV also saw that I was looking at racks, he asked if he could try to make a package deal. After about 30 minutes of me pleading poverty and FOW (Fear Of Wife) and him claiming costs and an angry district manager, I walked out the door with the TV and a Bell'O TV stand and a Tech Craft A/V rack for just over $2600. I could have gotten very similar pricing online, maybe even beaten it by a little. However, this included CA sales tax and recycling, which I would not have paid on-line. So this way I get what I wanted, the city/state get the sales tax, my local B&M store makes a decent sized sale and I have a local dealer to work with. Wins all the way around, in my book.  :thumb:

PMAT

Re: Ahem, in plasma
« Reply #1 on: 1 Jun 2010, 04:28 am »
get yourself some opera glasses and you are in business.  :eyebrows:

Noseyears

• Restricted
  • SS-Audio
    • Supreme Sound Audio
« Reply #2 on: 1 Jun 2010, 08:46 pm »
You've got an awesome deal! And best of all, you have access to hundreds of Samsung Apps.

nature boy

« Reply #3 on: 1 Jun 2010, 11:21 pm »
Sweet deal Dan, welcome to the wonderful world of big screen plasma.  Hope you enjoy your new purchase.

NB