Nice review of the U2's

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
Nice review of the U2's
« on: 29 May 2010, 01:38 pm »
can be found at www.enjoythemusic.com from ron nagle at superior audio.  also a review of the wonderful amp mate, the moscode 402..  My U2's on heavy custom sound anchors, are amazingly full bodied, trouncing the stand mounted Magico's and even eating its own,, the vr4jrs..  The U2's have been my new best friend since replacing the Uni3's which were sold.  Though not the sonic holigraphic equivilant of the 3's and lacking a bit of the top end "air", the Uni 2's will hold its own against its competition for small to medium sized rooms. The Uni 2's redefine what is possible in a compact, low profile speaker system (45lbs).. Beautiful in the red finish, the Unifield 2's are built like tanks..  Jack

ceedee

• Industry Participant
    • Musical Reality
Re: Nice review of the U2's
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2010, 05:32 am »
Thanks for the post Jack,

The U2's are indead one of the favorites.
I can imagine they are 4U2. :wink:

I have them as rears in a VSA 7.1 system in our studio for this moment.

They sound amazing all together.

Regards,

Cor

Epic

« Reply #2 on: 1 Jun 2010, 03:01 pm »
Nice read on the review...

Just in time since I just placed my order for a pair of light cherry Unifield II from my local dealer... :D
Counting down the days till I receive them which should be in 3-4 weeks time. :drool:

Cheers

jimdgoulding

« Reply #3 on: 1 Jun 2010, 03:17 pm »
Gents, where can I find some information on the U2's?  I can find some on the V2's.  What's the difference?   Thanks

Nevermind, I read the review, duh.

JackD201