Selah Audio Carnelian 3 way quasi full range speaker -SOLD

JM

• Octo 88
I've had these since 2006, they are great speakers. It is a 3 way rear ported design. They are incredible, very detailed and dynamic yet very easy to listen to. The Fountek ribbon tweeters are super smooth. The midrange is handled by a Morel fabric dome driver, and the woofer is a 8" SEAS magnesium driver only found in top hi-end speaker designs. The speakers have an impedance of 6 ohms nominal and 5 ohms minimum, sensitivity is 86db. Frequency response goes down to 35Hz, but there's plenty of information at 20Hz. The crossover has the upgraded parts option. The tweeters have been recently replaced and are less than a year old. The felt sheets help improve imaging when the grills are removed. I'm including them as I feel they're a nice sonic improvement. They are not permanently attached and can be easily removed. Speaker dimensions are H38", W12, D14", weight is 69 lbs each. Unfortunately, there are little damages in the cabinet. Please see photos.
SOLD

PS: I do have the original boxes, but local pick-up is recommended. I'm in Northern NJ, 12 miles west of New York City.

« Last Edit: 3 Jun 2010, 12:51 am by JM »