I will be speaking on May 22 at Brooks Berdan LTD, LA Audio Society

Roger A. Modjeski

Hi. Here is the link. All are welcome. We will have 2 rooms and I will speak twice for an hour or so. I have some new amplifiers ideas... don't I always.

Please join us the RM-200 MK II and RM-10 MK II will be there and playing along with 25 turntables. You know, Brooks loves turntables.

May: Saturday, May 22, 5-8pm: The Los Angeles & Orange County Audio Society will hold its monthly event at Brooks Berdan Ltd in Monrovia ( 110 West Olive Avenue ). The event will feature two industry guest presenters. Twenty five turntables will be on display with many demonstrated just for the Society. Also featured is the 6th Annual "Greatest Software Raffle Ever" with more than 200 LPs, CDs, SACDs and DVDs as prizes. Dinner will be served, and guests and new members are invited. Parking is free. 1-626-359-9131

Russtafarian

• Typical reaction to the music I play
See you Saturday.  I'm the P.A. guy for the audio society so I'll be there early to set up, sell raffle tickets for the society and eat before the food gets too picked over.  Looking forward to meeting you and hearing your amps.

Russ

Roger A. Modjeski

Food, I didnt know there was food. Anyone who plans to come, I'd love to quick reply here.

Russtafarian

• Typical reaction to the music I play
Hey Roger,

Nice to meet you on Saturday.  Your presentation (more of a shoot the sh!t with Roger) was informative and amusing.  Thanks for coming out and wading into the somewhat controlled chaos that is the LA/OC Audio Society.

Russ