The show was great but I now have some problems.

Danny Richie

The show was great but I now have some problems.
« on: 17 May 2010, 05:01 pm »
I guess what I have are good problems to have.

I have about 100 or more e-mails that I need to go through that require a response and a bunch of forum stuff to catch up on here. So please be patient and I will get to all of them.

Also, it looks like everyone waited until I was at a show to order a bunch of stuff. I normally get orders out right away, but right now, if I just pack and fill orders it will take a couple of days to catch up and get everything out. So some orders are going to be delayed in getting them out by a day or two from today. I am sorry about that.

Also I really feel like I need to get out all of those orders first before answering questions via e-mail. So that is going to further delay the e-mails. So please be patient.

And it sure was a fun show!

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
Re: The show was great but I now have some problems.
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2010, 05:36 pm »
Hmm, well I was gonna order some stuff today but maybe I'll just wait for you to catch up.

dvenardos

« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2010, 01:30 am »
No recession for GR Research.  :eyebrows:

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2010, 01:32 am »
Hmm, well I was gonna order some stuff today but maybe I'll just wait for you to catch up.

Unless you wait to long and then he's back ordered on something.  Better to be in que then not.  I'm sure he doesn't charge your CC until it ships. 

Mariusz

« Reply #4 on: 19 May 2010, 01:40 am »
Many would kill for those kind of problems.  :lol:

P.S
THX for getting my tinny order out.  :thumb:

Mariusz

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #5 on: 19 May 2010, 05:31 am »
I guess what I have are good problems to have.

I have about 100 or more e-mails that I need to go through that require a response and a bunch of forum stuff to catch up on here. So please be patient and I will get to all of them.

Also, it looks like everyone waited until I was at a show to order a bunch of stuff. I normally get orders out right away, but right now, if I just pack and fill orders it will take a couple of days to catch up and get everything out. So some orders are going to be delayed in getting them out by a day or two from today. I am sorry about that.

Also I really feel like I need to get out all of those orders first before answering questions via e-mail. So that is going to further delay the e-mails. So please be patient.

And it sure was a fun show!
Yes, sir.  It certainly was.  I had a great time geeking out with the best people that I know in audio or anywhere else for that matter.  Thanks for including Jim and me in your world.  It was too much fun for this old guy.

I'm blessed that you are swamped.  You have a great family that counts on you.

:D

Dave

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #6 on: 19 May 2010, 01:43 pm »
Did anyone take pics of this show?

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #7 on: 19 May 2010, 02:57 pm »
Did anyone take pics of this show?
I did.  The show was a blur and so are my pictures.  Sorry, but even I can hardly tell what they were.

:(

Dave

TomS

« Reply #8 on: 19 May 2010, 03:14 pm »