WTB: Farscape Season 2

Dan Driscoll

« on: 10 Feb 2004, 04:31 pm »
Looking for the complete season 2 DVD box set, in at least good condition. minor damage or wear to the cases or box is OK, but the discs must be perfect.

Woodsea

« Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2004, 06:27 pm »
What an awesome show.  Damn, SciFi network :evil:
Good luck...You can always find them on E-bay.

Dan Driscoll

« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2004, 07:52 pm »
One thing I'm curious about is the aspect ratio. I have Season 1 and it is widescreen. I understand that it was cropped for broadcast on US TV, but it was filmed in widescreen. However, all the descriptions I've seen for Season 2 say it is full frame.

I'm assuming that the producers didn't change how they shot the show and Season 2 was also shot in widescreen.  So why are all the descriptions for the Season 2 box set and individual episodes say they are full frame? Is there a widescreen version available for Region 1?

BTW, the Season 3 releases don't say whether they are widescreen or full frame.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: 10 Feb 2004, 08:51 pm »
I've got the first season, too, but I don't have the second.  But my brother has all of 'em that are out- I was thinking they were all widescreen.  We were just watching them last month.  But I'll have to look now that you mention it.

The second season is about $100 new, so buying them used is a good idea.

Definately one of my favorite shows, too.

Scorpwanna

Re: WTB: Farscape Season 2
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jan 2011, 05:06 am »
I know that this thread is over 6 years old but I have a question. Dan Driscoll you say you have Season 1 in widescreen. Where did you get it?