Introducing WyWires...

wywires

Re: Introducing WyWires...
« Reply #240 on: 5 Oct 2010, 11:44 pm »
is there going to be a westcoast tour?

Yes - the East and West tours will start one week apart. The big question is - who wants to be first in the East and in the West. I'll make a formal announcement this week.

Charles Xavier

« Reply #241 on: 5 Oct 2010, 11:47 pm »
I'll be number one in the East

wywires

« Reply #242 on: 6 Oct 2010, 12:01 am »
I'll be number one in the East

Please send me a PM with your contact details and a description of your system. Thanks

Charles Xavier

« Reply #243 on: 6 Oct 2010, 12:11 am »
Please send me a PM with your contact details and a description of your system. Thanks

PM sent

werd

« Reply #244 on: 6 Oct 2010, 01:18 am »
Can i get in on this tour....hehe  :green:

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #245 on: 6 Oct 2010, 01:20 am »
Can i get in on this tour....hehe  :green:

:roll:  You and eclein are the cable tour guides.   :lol:

werd

« Reply #246 on: 6 Oct 2010, 01:34 am »

Yah and my tour includes a  walk through  my wax museum of cable naysayers.
all my favorite naysayers in their best internet form, forever memorialize in wax.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #247 on: 6 Oct 2010, 10:39 am »

"..and we're walking, walking, now the next room is the "juice" room notice the electrons jumping about.." :dance:

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
« Reply #248 on: 6 Oct 2010, 01:37 pm »
"..and we're walking, walking, now the next room is the "juice" room notice the electrons jumping about.." :dance:

But what if mom wont let me test cables?    :(

rockadanny

« Reply #249 on: 15 Oct 2010, 08:37 pm »
Working from home today. On Fridays I'll fire up my system after lunch to play softly if appropriate for the type of work I'm doing. Writing code today so very appropriate. Usually play classical music but decided to throw on Chick Corea, "Return to Forever". Several minutes in my brain decided this music is just too involving to be background so I pulled it out and put on less distracting (for my brain) music.

Once work ended I ran to the couch and put RTF back on at normal volume. Dear God this is a great release and my WyWires system sounds awesome. (I refer to it here as my WyWires system because it is the WyWires ICs which escalated it from really good to great. Plus, they were the most recent addition to improve my system.) So clean, clear, and real. About 8 minutes into track 4 I became so overwhelmed with emotion from the great music and its great reproduction I actually teared up (don't tell my friends). :oops:

What keeps impressing me is not only do great recordings such as this sound great, but even my lesser ones, heretofore barely listenable, sound better as well. Not that crappy recordings get uncrapicized, but the unbearable digital hash gets greatly reduced to almost nil. For example, John Cipollina's, "Raven", used to be torturous on my system. But now I can listen to it and not worry about blood streaming from my ears and staining the couch. :lol:

carusoracer

« Reply #250 on: 20 Oct 2010, 10:56 pm »
Following up on the East US Tour as a participant. Please let me know where I'm at in the que,
Thanks
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2010, 09:12 pm by carusoracer »

Phil A

« Reply #251 on: 20 Oct 2010, 11:21 pm »
Let me know when the East Coast tour starts as well so I can be on it